Thread: ToR: Shades of Grey (alignment)
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2011, 06:22 AM   #1
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

ToR: Shades of Grey (alignment)

Interesting read.

The Old Republic: Shades of Grey.
Trying to walk a neutral path in BioWare's MMO.

Quote:
Playing as a Jedi Knight in the beta for BioWare's Star Wars: The Old Republic, I had a specific goal in mind; I was going to be a neutral force in the universe. Instead of aligning myself with the typical Jedi Light side of the Force or going out of my way to be completely malevolent, I tended to bounce between both positive and negative choices at every opportunity....

...But this was to my detriment. In Coruscant I first began to see powerful new items that would greatly benefit my character, but I could use none of them.
No hard pressed opinion yet, given I haven't had a chance to form my own impression, but I could see this as something that needs addressing (luckily it is per the article). Kind of like the idea of having a neutral, works for highest bidder, Bounty Hunter alt.

Not sure how much the beta testers can divulge, but I know there's a few here on the forums. Assuming you can answer... Have you run in to anything that may hint whether this is proving to a be a serious oversight, or vice versa, something they've already began to tackle (to fix)?

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > ToR: Shades of Grey (alignment)