lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Spammy Vistor messages
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-29-2011, 12:53 AM   #1
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
Spammy Vistor messages

Has anyone else been getting any spam-related visitor messages? Lately I have been bombarded with the messages like this one:

Quote:
. Before as i was in fact executing a course regarding our Authorized Managing Consultant documentation, I had produced some discussions and among the instructors. This guy preserved nevertheless my best option on the subject of benefits must have been a misconception, and therefore the realism involving talking to was in fact the numerous days Simply put i paid out making use of the shopper. His own approach was initially in which valued clients will have to be capable of get at giant appeal from this services, but I can potentially mainly earn money from the volume of a long time Simply put i functioned a result of the hide aspect about "value"
http://www.lucasforums.com/member.php?u=170580

and I press the report button for spam at least once everytime I check in (sometimes twice). Just an FYI to the mods I have disabled visitor messaging altogether.

Blix is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Forum Help & Feedback Center > Spammy Vistor messages