lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: 90SK Retexture Project Stuff
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-07-2011, 06:17 PM   #41
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
I am in awe 90SK

Last edited by CptPriceless; 06-08-2012 at 10:17 AM.
CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2011, 12:42 AM   #42
Dark_Ansem

I like how you added shadows under the eyesockets!

Dark_Ansem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2011, 03:48 AM   #43
Quanon

Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Nihilus mask is beast! Good work on the round eye sockets. It certainly improves how the shadows work for it in the game. No doubt some reskinning work was involved. So kudos on that to ^_^

And all those awesome looking robes! Some of those are very fashionable. You should start a shop in Coruscant

I'dd make you a new shop area for in the game, but knowing me, it wouldn't get finished in a century x-D

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Quanon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2011, 02:01 PM   #44
90SK

Haha, thanks anyway for the offer Quanon your area mods are legend.

The Nihilus mask will be included in the robe package alongside the Mandalore mask edit and some miscellaneous components from my Super Content mod such as a new merchant and bounty hunter encounter on Onderon.

My testing should be complete within a week so next week should see a release, but time will tell.

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2011, 04:17 PM   #45
Quanon

Wow, you work at lightspeed. Great news on that release date. This might just be the sort of thing that makes me replay TSL for the bazillionth time

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 11-08-2011, 05:51 PM   #46
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
Awesome work! Robes/Mandalore/Nihilus all look really awesome. Really glad to hear this will be TSLRCM/M4-78-compatible as well.

Thank you Gorgod.
Zhaboka is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-13-2011, 06:36 PM   #47
90SK

Probably won't be releasing pictures of Bao until after the robe mod release because I'm trying not to play TSL until Malachor IV ending mod comes out, because I don't want to start over again playing. Also waiting for M4-78 but I do plan to release the robes soon and like I said there shouldn't be any compatibility issues if I've figured it right.

Re-situating the robes over the next couple of days to accommodate some late additions. Pictures soon, mod hopefully soon as well. :3

Below are screens of two new armors I'm adding.

Last edited by 90SK; 11-15-2011 at 04:42 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 09:15 PM   #48
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
Those look amazing! And is the Nihilus head skin on the left the original!? If so you've improved even more than I had originally thought!

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 11-16-2011, 02:03 AM   #49
Capibara
Rookie

Ooh, i like that last armor there a lot.
Capibara is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2011, 01:46 PM   #50
90SK

This is one of the finalized screenshots for the packaged mod.

@Zhaboka the one on the left is indeed the original, thank you for the compliment!

Newly added armor.

Just finished making inventory icons for the N robe class and reordering the UTI files for all the robes. Looking good so far! I will release this mod after I have reordered the placeables and double-checked the other UTI files.

Last edited by 90SK; 11-17-2011 at 07:41 PM.
Old 11-17-2011, 04:56 PM   #51
UltimateHK47
Forumite

Current Game: Kotor 1
Is it too late to ask if a clothing item coulld make a skin like sions, and could only be used by heavy darkside users. It'd go well with the face. Im not too bothered, itd just look cool. Maybe do it so its more pale, and also maybe skin a robe on it. I know im being g
reedy but seeing your skins you must be capable of anything!
UltimateHK47 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2011, 07:36 PM   #52
90SK

Hehe, not so fast DarthJango/Weasley I may be skilled with appearances but I'm far from being capable of anything

I have used Sion's boot texture on several of the robe additions I'm working on, but that is the extent of use his clothing has gotten. I will be posting screenshots of the robes I have finished so far soon, and you can see for yourself what there is and maybe give me some more specific instruction after that.

Last edited by 90SK; 11-17-2011 at 07:43 PM.
Old 11-18-2011, 04:46 AM   #53
Quanon

As always, top notch work 90SK! Really looking forward to kit out my party with all these cool new armours and robes

TIQUILAAAAAAAA
Old 11-25-2011, 05:36 PM   #54
90SK

Exciting News!

I have exciting news everyone: I am now finished with the final loadout for my upcoming TSL appearance conversion mod.

This is the last and best of my appearance change modifications for TSL: a great deal of time and effort has been put into this collection. I am releasing it now because I feel as though I can do no more to hone it and I am currently unable to continue in-game testing. Be sure to tell me what you think!

DOWNLOAD HERE
(Update 3/4/13: Link updated to current version)

Last edited by 90SK; 03-05-2013 at 12:05 AM.
Old 11-25-2011, 06:05 PM   #55
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
Sweet!

CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2011, 07:41 PM   #56
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Sounds great, I can't wait to put it in my override.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2011, 08:58 PM   #57
90SK

Aaaaaaaaand I released it.

Old 11-26-2011, 04:05 AM   #58
Ghost Down

Yippee!

Ghost Down is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-26-2011, 11:57 AM   #59
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
*bows down in holy reverence to the skinning gods*

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 11-26-2011, 04:39 PM   #60
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
These skins... are epiiiic. You sir, should be very, very proud of your work.

And to be honest, my favorite skin is Mandalore's helmet. It is just...

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread

Last edited by LDR; 11-30-2011 at 09:04 PM.
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2011, 10:48 AM   #61
Thranduil
Lurker

Is this compatible with your super content mod? If possible, I would like to use them together.
Thranduil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-29-2011, 05:43 PM   #62
90SK

They would overlap awkwardly, best to try installing the super content mod first and then installing this one over it and see how they work together, I don't think you'd see much difference from the way the new one is now though. Everything from the super content mod is just edited differently but is still present in the current ultimate appearance upgrade soz.

Last edited by 90SK; 11-29-2011 at 06:24 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:01 AM   #63
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
Can I skip sections of the mod and install others? For example, can I just copy the contents of 'Armors' and 'Characters' to my original Override?

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 11-30-2011, 12:02 AM   #64
90SK

Yes, keep in mind though that StreamVoice and the Mandalore installation folder need to be installed regardless. There may be glitches with some NPCs equipped with items that aren't there, though.

Any errors or glitched content you find while using my mod is fine to report here and I will do my best to update the mod with fix patches.

Last edited by 90SK; 12-08-2011 at 10:30 PM.
Old 11-30-2011, 01:19 PM   #65
Thranduil
Lurker

Yes, it works with your super content mod except for the robes. A few robes use the wrong model and textures get screwed up with any other mod robes, but everything else works perfectly so far.
Thranduil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-30-2011, 09:03 PM   #66
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thranduil View Post
Yes, it works with your super content mod except for the robes. A few robes use the wrong model and textures get screwed up with any other mod robes, but everything else works perfectly so far.
^I encountered the same thing as well.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2011, 10:35 PM   #67
90SK

I will be leading one more project before I depart this community once again, and that is a restoration effort focusing on the content with Darth Nihilus, fleshing him out as a character a bit more through cinematic enhancement. ETA in the distant future with Malachor VI Ending Mod and M4-78, maybe doubling as a glue mod for TSLRCM and the other two I just mentioned (since that sort of thing IMO is convenient and helpful).

Plus I have always had a Darth Nihilus fetish since I first bought the Prima Offical strategy guide for xbox KotOR II while I was waiting for the PC version, he's so cool and badass! I loved looking at the pictures. I was disappointed especially at his minimal role in the game but I think I know the character well enough to boost him back to the right level of awesome, and it would be a nice sendoff since my work on the game will basically be seen through at the time of those other mods releases.

Old 12-08-2011, 10:38 PM   #68
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90SK View Post
I will be leading one more project before I depart this community once again, and that is a restoration effort focusing on the content with Darth Nihilus, fleshing him out as a character a bit more through cinematic enhancement. ETA in the distant future with Malachor VI Ending Mod and M4-78, maybe doubling as a glue mod for TSLRCM and the other two I just mentioned (since that sort of thing IMO is convenient and helpful).

Plus I have always had a Darth Nihilus fetish since I first bought the Prima Offical strategy guide for xbox KotOR II while I was waiting for the PC version, he's so cool and badass! I loved looking at the pictures. I was disappointed especially at his minimal role in the game but I think I know the character well enough to boost him back to the right level of awesome, and it would be a nice sendoff since my work on the game will basically be seen through at the time of those other mods releases.
Sounds very neat, though it's a shame you're leaving the community. Is this a permanent leave or just for some time?

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-08-2011, 10:48 PM   #69
90SK

Well I come and go, like everyone. I take breaks... there's really not much left to do from my point of view in terms of modding (I just finished my long-term project), though to answer your question in all honesty I'll probably still spook around here on a fairly regular basis, who am I kidding. I like it here. However, I'm in college now and will need more time for studying!

The Nihilus mod is something I've wanted for a while, and I think I'm in a good place to start planning one, something that spiffs up the cutscenes he's in and maybe adds some better fight music and a moodier atmosphere on the Ravager bridge; something a lot more cinematic than whats in the game now he's practically a ghost, he needs more presence! I'll post more as it comes

Old 12-09-2011, 02:29 AM   #70
Phildevil

Good luck about music. Just about all that's worth-it is copyrighted, making-it off limit...
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2011, 06:27 AM   #71
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by 90SK View Post
The Nihilus mod is something I've wanted for a while, and I think I'm in a good place to start planning one, something that spiffs up the cutscenes he's in and maybe adds some better fight music and a moodier atmosphere on the Ravager bridge; something a lot more cinematic than whats in the game now he's practically a ghost, he needs more presence! I'll post more as it comes
Hopefully your Nihilus mod will be compatible with Khrizby's Nihilus Animation Fix. Just something to keep in mind . . .

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-09-2011, 05:24 PM   #72
90SK

On second thought, I don't think any further work is necessary on the existing available Nihilus content. At least not in the form I had planned. Perhaps I will do more in the future on this, we shall see.

Maybe I just wanted to talk about my Darth Nihilus fetish.

And a request, to anyone who has that Bao-Dur/Darth Maul mod from pcgamemods I would greatly appreciate a link to the skin and the author information.

Last edited by 90SK; 12-23-2011 at 02:15 AM.
Old 02-01-2012, 03:02 PM   #73
LazyAmerican
Rookie

Anywhere else I can find these armors/robes? Megaupload is out of the picture :/....
LazyAmerican is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-01-2012, 10:58 PM   #74
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
@LazyAmerican

http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/...rance-upgrade/

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 02-02-2012, 12:08 AM   #75
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Hmmmm... not too keen on those reskinned trayus robes.... but those armor reskins made me blow my load! Jedi robes look nice too though

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-03-2012, 06:25 PM   #76
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
I hate that model for the Jedi robes, but I love the skins. What a dilemma!

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 02-03-2012, 07:53 PM   #77
90SK

Sometimes its just nice to see things like that.
I know personally I strive for quality skins because I myself use them and I am usually a customer of my own work
PS the armor skins can be separated from the robes without too much trouble.

If you're talking about the movie robes, I kinda agree though that did not stop me from making skins for the model, I just would personally prefer... I dunno, more distinct variety with the robe and armor content is the goal and whatever ends up working best for the longest, ya know?

This has got me thinking about more mods. What if I had the default master robes, like as included, and then the tunics are like the Dantooine Jedi NPCs from KotOR 1? And like just equalize the variations between the two models... what do you guys think? A new robes mod, and maybe also a little further refining of the armors just for my own critical eye.

example of the robes I was talking about:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...0Pack/Nemo.jpg

I will also attempt to do more Nihilus content adding.

Last edited by 90SK; 02-03-2012 at 08:03 PM.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:40 PM   #78
Zhaboka
Applesauce Tractor

Veteran Modder 
That would be.... AWESOME!!!

Thank you Gorgod.
Old 02-04-2012, 02:12 PM   #79
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
My personal preference would be to maximize the amount of robes you can actually wear. I don't personally like the Trayus Robe models, but I'll be damned if I don't say the skinning is top notch!

If it were up to me, I'd actually do something like this:

Padawan Robe = Jedi 'tunic' from Kotor 1 (not the Nemo one, the default PC one). Optional would be to create a new model that includes the cloak.

Jedi Master/Knight Robe = What you have currently and possibly with the movie robes model. I think that the two baseitems for Knight and Master Robes use the same model.

Revan Robe slot = This is unused in the game, I think it would be a good idea to make use of this here for the current TSL Jedi Padawan model
One option could be to make use of Darkus' Armored Robes or at least a similar concept. More heavy duty than the k1 Tunic + Cloak robes but not as prestigious as the Master robes.
You could even use this opportunity to distinguish Knight and Master Robes as different body models in baseitems.2da

and lastly...

Zeison Sha armor - I hate it. I personally think we could stand to do better for those models, as modders anyways. Let's make some heavily armored Jedi Battle robes or something! A similar concept to Dak's Armored Robes. Although, Preferably some form of Heavy Armor + cloak would be ideal.

Not saying that this is what you should do for this mod, but maybe you'll get a few good ideas for a sweet Jedi Robe mod.

P.S. I'd be willing to provide the cloaked models for you.

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2012, 10:58 PM   #80
90SK

Quote:
Originally Posted by VarsityPuppet View Post

P.S. I'd be willing to provide the cloaked models for you.
Massively helpful, you provide me with a cloaked model and I'll make it into as many versions as I can. The G class armors IMO looks best for a cloaked armor, OR a version of the H armor perhaps with a flatter chest for more universal design potential (the smoother the surfaces the more I can achieve with texture).

What I would love to see from you VarsityPuppet is a groin-flapless cloaked Nemo robe, I know I would merge the Jal Shey slot with the Padawan slot and basically make tons of them because I would fiend that kind of change. Like I am REALLY interested in this.

Master robe slot would stay the same, or whatever... Really I think body modeling is a great idea, more clothing variations make the game so much fun! I would love to skin for any new model but especially the one I just described.

Revan armor, maybe cloaked armored robe? Any version of this concept I would welcome to make skins for, FYI. I do not wish to make skins for the Padawan robe though, maybe new versions of this but I'd rather use the slot for newer things.

Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > 90SK Retexture Project Stuff