Thread: imb vornskr guild thread (old)
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-12-2011, 02:11 PM   #1
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
imb vornskr guild thread (old)

IMPERIALIST MEATBAGS

THE OFFICIAL SITH EMPIRE GUILD FOR THE LUCASARTS FAN NETWORK

We welcome anyone interested in friendly, mature gaming (goody two-shoes need not apply, however!). Come, join the Dark Side!

Server details
  • Name: Vornskr
  • Type: PvE (Player vs Environment)

Want to join this guild?

No problem, we're eager to have new recruits join The Walking Carpets. All you need to do is post the following details in this thread...
  • Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Vornskr so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done which means we'll have to coordinate through private messages. To get an invitation sent to you, all you need to do is contact either the Guild Leader or one of the Guild Officers who is currently online on LucasForums.

Once you become a member of the Imperialist Meatbags, you get a shiny new badge added to your forum profile like the one shown below that will identify that you're a proud member of the Imperialist Meatbags.

Guild members have a yellow border around their badge while officers have a purple border. Finally the leader of the guild will have a red border around their badge so you can identify them easily on the forum.

Note: No member is allowed to use these badges in their signature. These are specifically made to be displayed under your user information on the left sidebar in forum posts and in your profile.

Guild roster

Leader
  • Jeff
    Character 1: Motoko - Bounty Hunter Powertech (Ranged Tank) [Armormech/Scavenging/Underworld Trading]
    _

Officers
  • Astor
    Character 1: Teroch - Sith Warrior Marauder (Melee DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Lynk Former
    Character 1: Silvana - Sith Warrior Marauder (Melee DPS) [Synthweaving/Archeology/Underworld Trading] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Fiora - Imperial Agent Operative (Stealth DPS) [Slicing/?/?]
    Character 3: Zelgius - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (Ranged DPS) [Slicing/?/?]
    Character 4: Ashnard - Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth DPS) [Slicing/?/?]
    _
  • Mav
    Character 1: Akari - Sith Inquisitor Sorceror (Healer) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Vyse - Imperial Agent ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _

Members
  • acdcfanbill
    Character 1: Deathstrike - Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer (Ranged DPS) [Artifice/Archeology/Treasure Hunting]
    _
  • ChAiNz.2da
    Character 1: Shelkylya - Sith Warrior Marauder (Annihilation DPS) [BioChem/BioAnalysis/Diplomacy]
    _
  • DarthParametric
    Character 1: Incursus - Sith Warrior Juggernaut (Melee Tank) [Scavenging/Slicing/Cybertech] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 2: Ferox - Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer (DPS) [Archaeology/Slicing/Synthweaving]
    Character 3: Satelles - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (DPS) [Scavenging/Slicing/Armormech] {LEVEL 50}
    Character 4: Ag'rusk - Imperial Agent Sniper (DPS) [Scavenging/Archaeology/Underworld Trading]

_
  • giantpandas (no idea who that is)
    Character 1: ? - ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Jae Onasi
    Character 1: Orange'pixel - Sith Inquisitor ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Kusanavi
    Character 1: Aika - Imperial Agent Sniper (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?]
    _
  • Miltiades
    Character 1: Darek - Bounty Hunter Mercenary (Ranged DPS) [?/?/?] {LEVEL 50}
    _
  • mimartin
    Character 1: So'or - Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth Tank) [?/?/?]
    character 2: Sliv'ilia - Imperial Agent- Operative (Concealment) DPS [Biochem/ Bioanalysis /Diplomacy]
    _
  • Rogue Nine
    Character 1: Astraea - Imperial Agent (?) [?/?/?]
    Character 2: Callan - Sith Assassin (Stealth DPS) [Synthweaving/Underworld Trading/Archaeology]
    _
  • Ztalker
    Character 1: ? - ? (?) [?/?/?]
    _

Lynk Former is offline   you may:
Old 12-15-2011, 06:48 PM   #2
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Guild application

To apply for this guild, post the following details in this thread:
  • Name of your character
  • Class
  • Advanced class (if you have decided)
  • Role (if you have decided)
  • Chosen Crew Skills (when you get them)

You can also use this thread to update us on your character details if you decide what advanced class you want to play as or if you have respecced your advanced class and have changed from DPS to Healer, for example.

Remember to make sure the character you've chosen to enter into the guild actually exists on the server named Vornskr so we can send you a guild invitation.

IMPORTANT: We can only send your character a guild invitation when that character is ONLINE. Unfortunately that's the only way it can be done which means we'll have to coordinate through private messages. To get an invitation sent to you, all you need to do is contact either the Guild Leader or one of the Guild Officers who is currently online on LucasForums.

THIS THREAD IS USED FOR GUILD APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION UPDATES ONLY.

Old 12-16-2011, 03:40 PM   #3
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
I've created my first character, a Bounty Hunter named Darek. No further information, the guy only started his adventure! He should already be accepted to the guild, it's the first thing I did.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may:
Old 12-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #4
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

Post has been updated with your info.

Old 12-21-2011, 06:03 AM   #5
RC-1162
Liquidious Fleshbag

Current Game: SW:TOR
Forum Veteran Contest winner - Fan Fiction Helpful! 
Been a while since I was on LF. Hope I'll get to kick ass with you guys though

Name: Arterius
Class: Sith Warrior
Advanced: Juggernaut
Role: Probably tank.
Crew Skills: Synthweaving, Archaeology and Underworld Trading

Duct Tape is ALWAYS the answer

Last edited by RC-1162; 12-21-2011 at 01:30 PM.
RC-1162 is offline   you may:
Old 12-21-2011, 07:30 AM   #6
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Yay, more people!

Also, Bounty Hunter's now a Mercenary. I'll get back to you on the role, I'm having difficulty choosing between the Healer and Arsenal branch. As for skills: scavenging, underworld trading and armormech.

Old 12-21-2011, 10:10 AM   #7
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
@Miltiades - Is your character's name Darek? Keeps saying that no char with that name exists.
DarthParametric is offline   you may:
Old 12-21-2011, 11:15 AM   #8
Astor
It's Thornhill!

Current Game: The Old Republic
LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
We'll try to add new members/characters when we can - although of course that requires Officers to be online at the same as others to be able to invite them (I really wish there was a way of inviting people without them being online).

In the meantime, if people could let us know what crew skills and specialities they've got we can update the OP to have a complete list.

Astor is offline   you may:
Old 12-21-2011, 11:34 AM   #9
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
@Miltiades - Is your character's name Darek? Keeps saying that no char with that name exists.
Pretty sure it will say that unless he is online. Had the same problem with Mav in the other guild.
mimartin is online now   you may:
Old 12-21-2011, 11:59 AM   #10
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

^That's probably it, yes, I'm pretty sure my char is called Darek.

Old 12-22-2011, 04:54 AM   #11
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Odd, seeing as I was able to add all 4 of Lynk's level 1 placeholders without drama.
Old 12-22-2011, 09:59 AM   #12
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
That reminds me I have to go and sign up at the guild npc for this guild.

Have an Sith assassin, I will post my crew skills when I get home.

:-)

logan23 is offline   you may:
Old 12-22-2011, 10:31 AM   #13
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Odd, seeing as I was able to add all 4 of Lynk's level 1 placeholders without drama.
That is because Lynk never logs out.

I don't think they have to be in that character, they just have to be logged in. At least that is my understand, of course I'm most likely wrong.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:41 AM   #14
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

This thread needs an update! There are more members (even if you don't see them ) and Astor's main character has changed to "Teroch". By the way, I chose the Pyrotech branch for my Mercenary, so it's DPS for me.

Old 01-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #15
Astor
It's Thornhill!

LFN Staff Member Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miltiades View Post
This thread needs an update! There are more members (even if you don't see them ) and Astor's main character has changed to "Teroch". By the way, I chose the Pyrotech branch for my Mercenary, so it's DPS for me.
Updated! Apologies for the delay. If people could let me know what they've chosen for crew skills, though, I'll be able to update the thread further.

Astor is offline   you may:
Old 01-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #16
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
OK, sign me up. Only my Empire chars are on Vornskr. They are listed in this post.

Incursus (Sith Warrior Juggernaut) is level 47 and Scavenging/Slicing/Cybertech.

Ferox (Sith Inquisitor Sorcerer) is level 11 and Archaeology/Slicing/Synthweaving.

Satelles (Bounty Hunter Mercenary) is level 17 and Scavenging/Slicing/Armormech.

Ag'rusk (Imperial Agent Sniper) is level 11 and Scavenging/Archaeology/Underworld Trading.

EDIT: Clarified crew skills.

Last edited by DarthParametric; 01-11-2012 at 12:46 AM.
Old 01-05-2012, 10:03 PM   #17
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

For my mercenary: scavenging, underworld trading and armormech as crew skills.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:45 AM   #18
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Stop playing Republic you slackers!
Old 01-11-2012, 08:25 AM   #19
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Word.

Old 01-11-2012, 12:12 PM   #20
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

Stop playing as the empire and join the side that already has lv50s

Old 01-11-2012, 08:01 PM   #21
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
Quote:
Stop playing Republic you slackers!
I'm waiting for one of the other slackers to catch up to me off Dromund Kaas, cause I am not solo questing/leveling a healer :P

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may:
Old 01-11-2012, 10:28 PM   #22
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
If you need a hand then let me know. I just ran my Bounty Hunter through Balmorra yesterday, so we could have done that together if I knew. Or I can bring in the Warrior if needs be.
Old 01-21-2012, 05:23 PM   #23
logan23
Veteran

Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
Hey,

I have a few characters to apply to the Guild

Drayen
Bounty Hunter/ Power-tech
Crew Skills- Armstech or Armormech

Daz'tez
Sith Inquisitor/ Assassin (Tank)
Crew Skills- Artifice

Let me know what Crew skill/crafting skill the guild needs so my next Empire character can pick it up to help the guild.

Let me know when your online so i get get the invite.

Logan

logan23 is offline   you may:
Old 01-22-2012, 05:01 AM   #24
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Best bet is to PM one of the officers when you are online. Most of this lot are too busy playing Republic, so they are hardly ever on of their own volition. Lynk never sleeps apparently, so that would be who I'd start with.

If you want to do some group stuff at some point, I have an Agent Sniper at level 11 and an Inquisitor Sorcerer at 17 currently waiting on the fleet ready for Dromund Kaas and Balmorra respectively (plus my mains, a BH Merc and Warrior Juggernaut currently at 47/48). Look me up when you are on - my chars are in this post.
Old 01-22-2012, 07:56 AM   #25
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

I'll add your characters as friends and add you to the guild if i see you online, otherwise you should private message us with details about the time you'll be playing... OR you can log into the Republic side and see if any of us are online so that we can switch for a minute to add your dudes.

EDIT: Hmm, the game doesn't let me add you as a friend when you're offline with your dudes... which is odd because it allowed me to do that with other characters before... sigh... so the best bet is to PM us with a time you'll be on or look us up in the Republic guild.

Old 01-30-2012, 11:33 AM   #26
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Well I got the Smuggler story quests done yesterday (thanks to Lynk), still have a few things to wrap up on the last planet before she is done. However, I am thinking about my second complete mainly solo run through now. Guess I what I want to know is I did the healer for TWC, I guess it will be unfair if I didn't do whatever the Meatbags need over here. So what are the Meatbags short on (looks like Imperial Agent, Operative, Medicine tree to me ). Is that what is needed?

Whatever it is, it will most likely take awhile since I'm still going to mess with my Smuggler and hopefully my Trooper and Jedi too.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:28 PM   #27
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Our illustrious leader has a Sorcerer spec'd healer that Lynk and I are running through Dromund Kaas with atm (if you hurry you can catch up). Mav is also running a Sorcerer healer, if the post above still holds true. You might want to consider a hybrid healer/DPS Mercenary/Operative/Sorcerer, unless you are super keen to play another pure healer. Alternatively, there is probably need for another tank or two, either as mains or off-tanks. Unless you are a masochist, I'd suggest a BH Powertech over a SW Juggernaut. You could also try a SI Assassin spec'd as tank. I'm not really sure how those play, as I gather they are an avoidance tank rather than your typical meat shield.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:32 PM   #28
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Yeah, talked to Mav about it and I may just go through as So'or above (Sith Inquisitor Assassin (Stealth Tank) and then repec if needed. She is already on the first planet and has been setting around the cantina for awhile, love the rest xp.

Just not a big fan of lightsabers.
Old 01-30-2012, 02:51 PM   #29
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Keep in mind rested XP maxes out at the amount you need to reach the next level, so it doesn't last very long at low levels. Very useful at higher levels though when you can amass like 400,000+ rested XP.
Old 01-30-2012, 03:56 PM   #30
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

You are full of good news.
Old 01-30-2012, 04:27 PM   #31
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

Don't worry, it also means that gaining rested XP is a lot quicker too. You were telling me that this character would be played like once a week or something? Excellent, you'll have plenty of rested XP each time you play then.

Old 01-30-2012, 09:10 PM   #32
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Actually, the reverse is true. If you mouseover the XP bar you'll see the rested XP amount ticking over when in a rest area. At high levels it's about 1 XP per second. At low levels, it's more like 1 XP every 3-5 seconds.
Old 01-31-2012, 11:58 AM   #33
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

Sith Marauder, Endurance over Strength? Can it be done?

^^^
Moved posts into a new thread so we can discuss the issue of endurance and strength for the marauder in more detail instead of clogging up what's meant to be a recruitment thread...

Quote:
Originally Posted by me
THIS THREAD IS USED FOR GUILD APPLICATIONS AND INFORMATION UPDATES ONLY.

Old 02-06-2012, 12:36 PM   #34
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Update: Sliv'ilia has already been added to the guild, but not the thread.

character 2: Sliv'ilia - Imperial Agent- Operative (Concealment) DPS [Biochem/ Bioanalysis /Diplomacy]

She also does have some minor healing ability, not sure how much better these will get.

Last edited by mimartin; 02-06-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 09:09 AM   #35
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Added my Marauder to the OP.

Was looking for this thread.. or at least the info. Shel picked up 3 schematics she can't use and I'd rather give them to guildies first before GTN'ing or banking for a future character that may take me forever to build..hehe

EDIT:

Also added DP's characters and updated Mims

Logan23 & RC-1162, I haven't been paying attention to the guild roster while online.. are the characters you listed in the guild now, and do you know your crew skills? If so, post them and we can update

That goes for everyone else.. make sure the OP's info is correct and up-to-date. Might miss out on loot if you don't hehehe

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |

Last edited by ChAiNz.2da; 02-18-2012 at 09:33 AM.
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may:
Old 02-18-2012, 09:47 AM   #36
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

Oi, why are you doing Jeff's job?

Old 02-18-2012, 09:51 AM   #37
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
Oi, why are you doing Jeff's job?
mild case of OCD this morning and an excuse to abuse my mod powers..

Think I'm going to go log in some ToR time and put the energy to use. Leveling after 30 takes forever. Just now hit lvl 38.. ugh

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may:
Old 02-25-2012, 03:38 PM   #38
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: Halo 3
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Like any sane person, I have both a Sith character and a Jedi character.

Same as the other one, I sadly need money to pay for subscriptions

Name of your character: (Darth) Atrion
Class: Sith Warrior
Advanced class: Sith Marauder
Role: Melee DPS
Chosen Crew Skills: ?

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may:
Old 03-11-2012, 02:50 PM   #39
Chevron 7 locke
Peace and Sanity

Roleplayer Forum Veteran 
And here are my imperial characters

Name of your character: Zassos ((My pride and joy))
Class: Bounty hunter
Advanced class: Mercenary
Role Chosen: DPS
Crew Skills: None

Name of your character: Toryal
Class: Sith warrior
Advanced class: Sith Marauder
Role: DPS
Chosen Crew Skills: None

Name of your character: Teja
Class: Sith inquisitor
Advanced class: Sith Assassin

Name of your character: Jythe
Class: Imperial Agent
Advanced class: ((None yet))

Last edited by Chevron 7 locke; 05-01-2012 at 10:04 PM.
Chevron 7 locke is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Sorry, this thread is closed. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Guilds > The Walking Carpets & Imperialist Basterds > imb vornskr guild thread (old)