lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Revans TOR based Armor/Robes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-14-2012, 06:13 PM   #1
punisher914
Lurker

Revans TOR based jedi-saber & Armor/Robes

this is a request for a mod based on the appearance that revan has in THE Old Republic. I see someone has already requested the canonical revan head and modders already made some nice skins. this could be for K1 or K2 and its actually based on two variations of revans TOR appearance. One looks like Robes, and the other one looks more like armor or armored robes which may just be fan art but would look cool as a mod. I have a few pictures here two of them are the armored-robes, the other is his new robes.

I happened to see the real revan lightsaber hilt in the old republic and took a snapshot of it, it's small on the page but if you download it and zoom in on windows you can get a better view of it. If anyone can make the revan jedi hilt in this pic it would be much appreciated.

Last edited by punisher914; 01-21-2012 at 09:00 PM.
punisher914 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2012, 04:02 AM   #2
VarsityPuppet
Master of Puppets

Current Game: Chrono Trigger
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder Helpful! 
HOLY CRAP! Revan's canon face is mullet guy!

Or some variation of that head

Ugh, I'm hating TOR more and more and I haven't even played it!

VarsityPuppet is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-15-2012, 04:09 PM   #3
Zerimar Nyliram

Forum Veteran 
Actually, no, it isn't. Mr. Karpyshyn answered someone on these boards in an e-mail recently saying that Revan's face was based on an early concept art and not on any selectable faces in the game. I personally don't think he looks all that much like "Mullet Man" at all: the facial structure doesn't match and the hairline is different.

Although there were two guys on here that were working on reskinning "Mullet Man" to match this new face. I wonder how they're doing? I tried to get in touch with one of them a few days ago and he never answered.

Quote:
Originally Posted by a silly noob View Post
YOURS VERY SLOW ! PLS NEW PROGRESSS PLS NEW UPDATES PLS DARK FORCES FİNAL VERSİON İ CAN WAİTİNG KOTF PART 1 RELEASED 5 YEAR AND İTS 1 MAN ( OSMAN GUNYAZ DEVELOPERS ) BUT YOURS VERY PEOPLE İ CANT WAİTİNG 5 YEARS
Zerimar Nyliram is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Revans TOR based Armor/Robes