lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MerchantsAhoy!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-15-2011, 03:49 PM   #1
Doctor-Hal
Rookie

MerchantsAhoy!

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...ntsAhoy;118080

That my fine friends is the download link to my first seriously released mod. As I've said in the past - I used to do some basic mods way back when, but I never released them I guess I just didn't feel comfortable having my work out in public.
However I've always loved these games, and I wanted to add my own flare to them, available for everyone else who loves the Kotor franchise as much as I - so here is my Mod.

(Screenshots available on the mod page at KotorFiles)

ReadMe
Show spoiler

"When the doctors cut into a patient-and it's cold, you know, the way it is now; today - steam rises from the body. And the doctor will... will warm himself over the open wound. Could anyone look on that and not feel changed?"
- M*A*S*H
Doctor-Hal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-22-2011, 01:29 AM   #2
Karstedt
Rookie

Can you make this compatible with RedHawke's Jawashop? You both utilize the k_ptat17_enter.ncs script. If you could at least include the source script, I could merge them myself.
Karstedt is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-19-2012, 11:56 AM   #3
GlowingFauxPas
Rookie

Looks interesting. Do you have a list of the new items and what they do? Otherwise I'll just have to see for myself when I find the new merchants, which is okay. Trying this.

edit: darn, it conflicts with the repulshor shield mod and the patcher isn't able to reconcile it, it seems.

Last edited by GlowingFauxPas; 01-19-2012 at 12:23 PM.
GlowingFauxPas is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > MerchantsAhoy!