Thread: Got (Crew) Skills? Who Haz them?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2012, 03:14 PM   #1
ChAiNz.2da
Leave Everything to Me!

Got (Crew) Skills? Who Haz them?

So.. with my gunslinger, I went with Cybertech/Underworld Trading/Scavenging. Pretty much a common combination and beneficial to my class.

However, as I often like to take odd twists and turns, for my Marauder I went with the non-conventional (as in the sense that it provides no crafting skill worth a flip) Slicing/Treasure Hunting/Underworld Trading.

My thought was "to gather as much money and phat loots" to afford higher end gear from the planet's specialty good vendors. And since Vette has a higher crit chance on the gathering skill, maybe I'll make even more bank.

Well, this so far has failed miserably Lockbox returns don't cover the cost of the missions. The "crit loot" was often just as worthless as the main payoff. And I have no crafting ability. Only 'good' thing is slicing's augment missions.

Anyone else had better luck with the combo? Does it (combo above) get better?.. or do you have your own horror stories.. or better yet, run in to a super awesome combo? (conventional or non-conventional)

Curious to see who around here is toying around with skills.. or just taken the defacto safe (yet highly effective) route. Thinking I should just re-train to biochem or synthweaving. Something effective for the class

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > Got (Crew) Skills? Who Haz them?