lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Yavin IV Planet Mod
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 09-06-2010, 06:16 PM   #161
Xanatos13
Lurker

So I am in the middle of the mod, currently in Exar Kun's tomb in the Chamber of Spirits. I defeated Exar Kun and he said something about completing my fate or whatever and we'll fight again. So I'm now back in the Chamber and the door that should be a mirage is definitely solid. I have the Crystal and all that. Anyone know what I should do?

Side not: Wonderful mod, thanks for translating it.
Xanatos13 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-12-2010, 11:46 AM   #162
darthdan11
Rookie

Sorry if This is a bit of a stupid question.. BUt I went on the surface.. the roidan ran away then I found the Iridionian base Killed everyone and then killed everyone in the dark vally.. I cant find away to any other moduals?? I found that republic soldier and I killed a few eneimies and he had dissapired?? Can someone give me some help of where to go.. Unless its a Script or file proplem in the mod then can you tell me how to fix it please
darthdan11 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2011, 10:05 AM   #163
macros
Lurker

i know i am a lillte bit late but i hope someone here is still alive^^

i'm playing kotor again and noticed this great mod the first time. i guess most of the mod worked well but there are two problems im confronted with.

the first an heavy one: after completing exar kuns tomb and freeing those padawans i have to go to the landing pod obove the temple. there seems to be a last fight with the sith.. 3 sith and the padawan look at each other and if i pass the padawans the game crash. i guess a video or something should start.
is it possible to avoid that by warping to the next place with the console and if so, what do i have to write?

the second problem isnt that bad and it was mentioned here bevor without an answer, but i got still hop^^
in the mandalorian camp there is a closed door at the end of the floor you arrive on. i guess i should open it with the computer console at the entrance but when i klick on the console nothing happens..

ps if someone have the same problem at the guy above: at the iridonian base theres a console you have to use, it calls a swoop or something wich appears in a empty room on the south-west of the base. after using that the mod really starts
macros is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-27-2011, 12:56 PM   #164
SITH LORD 872

Current Game: KOTOR 1
I have all ways wanted to play this, Now i can, Thank you!!

SITH LORD 872 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2012, 01:04 PM   #165
Bonedragon Jedi
Rookie

Current Game: KOTOR 1, Mass Effect 2
slight issue

are the Wraiths past door number one SUPPOSED to keep re-spawning endlessly?
Bonedragon Jedi is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Yavin IV Planet Mod