lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TOR Saber Pack v1.0
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-25-2012, 12:23 PM   #1
Qui-Don Jorn

Current Game: The Old Republic
Helpful! 
TOR Saber Pack v1.0

))))))))))TOR Saber Pack for TSL(((((((((((((

Authors: Qui-Don Jorn & Deadman
01-17-2012
=================================

In lieu of not being able to play TOR at the moment, I decided to do some things to my TSL game that are reminisant of that game.
This mod will add 4 new lightsabers to the game, 2 double-bladed and 2 single-bladed, named after four of the classes (advanced and base) from The Old Republic MMO, as well as the TOR inspired training sabers that are createable on the workbench. The training sabers have been made into their own items in the baseitems.2da, so their damage could be modified from the original longswords that we used to create them. Deadman has gone the extra mile and made it so they are powered items that turn on and off like a lightsaber and have their own powering up and down sound (it did have a buzzy hum sound, but it tended to go crazy which was really annoying, so I took it out). There are three energy damage types, each with their own colored energy fields.
For the new lightsabers, we have a double-bladed saber called "The Inquisitor", with a purple blade and an extra boost to stealth and wisdom. Then, we have a cerulean double-bladed saber called "The Shadow", with stats to boost your Sentinel/Watchman class. Next, we have a red single-bladed saber called "The Sorceror", for the Sith Lord class who want an extra boost to thier wisdom. Then, of course, we have a viridian single-bladed saber for Consular/Master's called "The Sage" with stats to boost that class. This mod may be expanded on with new lightsaber models and new training saber models depending on the amount of downloads it gets...
Enjoy.

Run TSL Patcher to install..

Compatible with everything that dosen't use the same lightsaber model numbers.
HotOR is not required - but if you do plan to use it, just have HotOR installed first, this mod will override a couple files that HotOR uses as well.

Credits: Deadman, for finishing off the training sabers and making them especially awesome. Deadman rocks.

Bugs: NONE! Deadman already fixed the other bug that did occur with the training sabers (they would stay powered on after loads and area transitions like the vanilla cyan saber bug).

-Qui-Don Jorn

TOR Saber Pack

Thanks..enjoy!

-QDJ

Last edited by Qui-Don Jorn; 01-25-2012 at 02:24 PM. Reason: organizing my pic albums better...
Qui-Don Jorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-11-2012, 01:58 AM   #2
Darth DeadMan
Rookie

Current Game: StarCraft II
People have found 2 bugs (one minor, and one major) in this mod. I've made fixes for that. Check deadlystream thread for details.

Stay metal, live forever, never die!

My mods @ DeadlyStream
Darth DeadMan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2012, 09:42 AM   #3
Qui-Don Jorn

Current Game: The Old Republic
Helpful! 
Thanks for the updates...I'm currently working on a new version with more training saber models and lightsabers.
Qui-Don Jorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > TOR Saber Pack v1.0