lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: How long should the transition take for night to day and vice-versa?
5-10 minutes 3 11.54%
15 minutes 15 57.69%
20-30 minutes 8 30.77%
Any amount of time afterwards... 0 0%
Voters: 26. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: TSL:The Night and Day Mod
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-25-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Fair Strides 2

Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
TSL:The Night and Day Mod

This thread is to announce, not a request, but an actual work in progress. I got some jedi insight when thinking about that Nar Shadaa Skybox mod that made it "Day".

Then, I contacted Mandalore at Deadlystream to chat it up. If he can get the scripts to function, it's up to me to do the skins for each planet. Right now it's for TSL only, because the only skies I can find in K1 in KotorTool are Taris and Tatooine.

I'm here at LF both to inform you of the current work-in-progress and to ask for your opinions on what to skin in for each planet, suggestions on how you would like something done, and to ask any modeler's who see this to contact me if they think they can help me with something that I need/want done for this mod.

Here's a look at Korriban (though I need to blend the sky better. In-game you can visibly see where the color changes hue/shade.):

Show spoiler

Last edited by Fair Strides 2; 02-26-2012 at 06:21 PM.
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > TSL:The Night and Day Mod