lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: STAR WARS: REVOLUTION
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-03-2012, 05:53 AM   #1
christos200
Rookie

Current Game: battlefront 2
Contest winner - Modding 
STAR WARS: REVOLUTION

(first read this:

STAR WARS : RETURN OF THE SITH ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209516)

STAR WARS: THE GREAT PURGE ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209512)

STAR WARS: DARK GALAXY ( link: http://www.lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=209289) )

A LONG TIME AGO IN A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY....

STAR WARS: REVOLUTION

It is a dark time for the galaxy. Almost all jedi knights are dead, Coruscant, the capital of the galactic republic, is in ruins, the senate destroyed, the jedi temple burned to the ground, and lord Xenian rules the galaxy, establishing a dark sith empire.

Before six months a small team, Xin, Harr and Helena, tried to assassinate the sith lord. Although they managed to destroy the plans for the nuke, Helena was killed and the sith lord escaped.

Wanting revenge, he ordered a group of sith assassins to find and kill Xin and Harr. But in the galaxy's darkest time, a revolution shall bring again light in the galaxy...........

Part 1:

Besbin, in a small cantina. Xin and Harr are drinking to forget their failure to defeat the dark lord. Xin is tall and lean. He thinks he is very handsome and always does the smart guy. Harr is a very strong, he is wookie after all. He is many years friend with Xin. Once xin was a pilot of the Trade Federation, but when he saw some droids torturing a wookie slave named Harr, he destroyed the droids and escaped with Harr. Then Harr and Xin became friends and smugglers. At the same time Jack entered the cantina. Jack was a nineteen year old boy, who was slim, had black hair and blue eyes.

Jack: Hello.

Barman: Hello.

As Jack entered he saw two men playing Pazzak, some Rakata talking, and one smuggler, and his wookie friend, drinking.

Jack: Thats the one i am searching. I have to talk to him.

Jack comes close to the smuggler.

Jack: Hello. I know that you are a jedi. I knew it since you came here before six months.

Xin: I am no jedi.

Jack: Please train me in the ways of the force.

Xin: Shut up, Kid. If the imperial troopers hear you, they will kill us both.

Jack: Okay.

Xin: Why do you want to become a jedi?

Jack: Because the sith killed my sister.

Xin: The jedi dont believe in revenge. And anyway, i am not a jedi.

Jack: Then why you have a lightsaber?

Xin: It doesn't belong to me. It belonged to a jedi knight.

Xin closed his eyes, and for one second he remembered her. He remembered the moment, that she was slain by Xenian, Dark lord of the sith. He loved her, but their loyalties made them enemies. And once they were together, the sith lord took her away from him

Jack: What is it?

Xin: Nothing. Just some memories of my old life.

Jack: I dont understand.

Xin: In time, you will.

Xin then closed his eyes for a second and remembered their kiss. << Lord Xenian will pay>> he thought.

christos200 has requested a fanfic review for this thread.

Last edited by christos200; 03-04-2012 at 02:10 PM.
christos200 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Coruscant Entertainment Centre > STAR WARS: REVOLUTION