Thread: Game Update 1.2: PvP Preview
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-09-2012, 02:10 PM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb Game Update 1.2: PvP Preview

PvP is going through a major overhaul with Game Update 1.2 Legacy. *There will be several changes both large and small to the way PvP works with respect to both the actual number crunching of combat and the method in … Continue reading »

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2012, 05:02 PM   #2
Scorge
Jedi Protector

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
The designs of the gear is O.K . However the inquisitor gear kind of reminds me of a felucian warrior from TFU. http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Jungle_Felucian

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-09-2012, 07:22 PM   #3
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
I'm not a big fan of the designs at all, the Smuggler head piece is terrible especially, though I may be biased there since it is my class.

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2012, 04:55 AM   #4
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
They are indeed the ugliest outfits I've seen (Who hires these people?) But it doesn't help that they have the texture quality of NPC's from Dark Forces II.

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2012, 06:38 AM   #5
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Just to make people aware.. but the cutouts of the pvp armour doesn't really represent the way they should look. Especially if you have high resolution textures enabled for your in-game characters... which these shots don't show since they're taken from the little preview window which shows them at the lower resolution and with no anti-aliasing.

These armour pieces also come in a wide variety of alternate colours. For example, the trooper one on the top row also comes in red which looks pretty sweet. Added to that, you don't have to use the entire set of the armour if you don't like the look of it all. If you like a certain piece or none of the piece, you can swap out the mods and put them into any orange gear you may have that looks better.

I've seen some 1.2 orange gear floating around and some of them actually looks pretty cool. I'll be doing this with my PvE endgame gear.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Game Update 1.2: PvP Preview