lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A Crossroads. WWYD?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-10-2012, 02:12 AM   #1
Darth Avlectus
If Sunday you're free...

Current Game: Poisoning pigeons in the park.
A Crossroads. WWYD?

Which one would you choose (FIRST) if you were in my place?

Financially ing good shape, but in a bit of a bind b/c 3 things all at once are coming down on me and I'm not rich. Usually ~150 a month of relatively flexible income at best. More often it's onlu about $35-50/mo. Usually put away into saving.

Issues are 2 minpr to moderate health issues, and car service/repair expenses. Whatever the choice I'll have to make a payment plan and pay down before I can save up for the next one. OR put on credit and pay down, or debit.

1) Impacted molars on right side of jaw (4 of them: 2 upper, 2 lower) causing cyclical migraines interfering with work and life. Can't see straight sometimes. Estimated price to fix problem: $1800-2800. Makes right half of face sensitive to touch, usually lasts in spells of 1-2 agonizing weeks at a time, then goes away for about 4 months though this is beginning to shorten lately.

2) Ingrown toenails, left foot instead of head, causing the same sort of excruciating pain interfering with life and work, and makes walking troublesome. Causes black and blue swelling and occasionally breaks skin and bleeds. Big toe inner side (left) edge, second to last little toe, inner side (right) edge. Bad enough I can't walk well sometimes. Sub-constant basis. Pull and clip minor releif for 2 weeks and then have to grow it for 2-3 months before I can do it again.
Estimateed price for laser surgery ~$1000 average. I'd like to try to salvage the nail before telling them to take it off permanently.

Show spoiler

Right now 1 & 2 are hitting me at the same time.

3) Majoer service due for car, and is falling apart due to age, and vandalism from wild animals, and weather has been brutal on it. Required to keep working and keep money flowing. estimated price ~$750
It'll probably keep going if I don't but it's starting to run noticeably crappier. Simple maintenance just isn't going to get it anymore.

No wmabe one answer or another seem pretty obvious to you. Keep in mind I am not thinking straight atm. For me all I know is 3 expensive choices are in front of me. This really SUCKS. things arnt making sense likw normal

I suppose I'll heard advice. just not wallsssa of text. I'l copm back later to se qwat yousaid but rightnow i amstarting to losemy composurr. urg
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > A Crossroads. WWYD?