Thread: Game Update 1.2 going live Thursday, April 12
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-10-2012, 09:50 PM   #1
News
starwarsmmo.net newsfeed

Lightbulb Game Update 1.2 going live Thursday, April 12

The widely anticipated Game Update 1.2 for Star Wars: The Old Republic is coming to a server near you on Thursday, April 12. Maintenance has been scheduled to apply the patch at 12:01AM CDT on April 12 and will finish … Continue reading »

Read the full story at starwarsmmo.net...
News is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-10-2012, 10:14 PM   #2
Scorge
Jedi Master

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
YES!!! Counting down the days, and planning my legacy family tree.

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2012, 05:56 AM   #3
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
All of my characters are different species... I have no idea how my family tree will be like cause most of the options won't make any sense probably... we'll see.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2012, 06:14 AM   #4
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Finally. Yay! Like many people, can't wait to tinker with the Legacy feature.

@Lynk: make them all bastard childs of a slutty human or something. Seriously though, I think there's enough options to have a nice tree. Going from screenshots, you can have adopted childs and spouses, so that would have to give you enough to link your characters.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2012, 06:20 AM   #5
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
I feel like all of my characters are incompatible to be adopted children and spouses XD I've already looked at the legacy system since I've been playing on the public test server, the options aren't as varied as people make it out to be... at least for me.

Old 04-11-2012, 07:15 AM   #6
Scorge
Jedi Master

Oh, I never knew you can have someone adopted in the family tree.

Formally MrObiWan

Old 04-11-2012, 08:00 AM   #7
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
All of my characters are different species... I have no idea how my family tree will be like cause most of the options won't make any sense probably... we'll see.
I have the same problem and add to that all my characters are female too, so my tree is dead.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2012, 08:16 AM   #8
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

The sisterhood of mimartin.

Old 04-11-2012, 08:21 AM   #9
Scorge
Jedi Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
The sisterhood of mimartin.
LOL! Im trying to lvl up my sith pureblood to 50 so for future characters, they can be sith pureblood, as my family tree will be of purebloods. And they will learn powers from eachother Lynk is already set for future purebloods, as he already has a sith pureblood / marauder at lvl 50

Formally MrObiWan

Old 04-11-2012, 08:44 AM   #10
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

I've already made all 8 of my characters and have already come up with my own lore and motivations for all of them.

- Lynk Former, the Vanguard, is basically a representation of me in the game and my only human character.

- Silvana, the Marauder, is the Sith pureblood who would break the mold and follow her own path. She's a lightsider amongst the darkness who doesn't believe in the Jedi ways and doesn't follow the Sith code. She is her own woman making her own path between two distinct sides.

- Priss, the Gunslinger, is unapologetic about her self-serving nature. Due to her upbringing as a Twi'lek, she trusts no one and uses everyone to her own advantage. She doesn't care about you or your revolution, she's in it for the money.

- Fiora, the Operative, a Chiss who believes in the Empire, but has no respect for the Sith and their methods. She believes in true justice, not absolute power.

- Dunban, the Guardian, is a Zabrak who disregards his Jedi teachings and does what he wants. He doesn't hide his hatred for the Sith and he'll do what it takes to destroy them even if it means the Jedi turn against him.

- Zelgius, the Mercenary, is a bloodthirsty cyborg killer and a sadist, he doesn't care much for money unless it can get him a weapon that enables him to kill more. That said, he does have a soft spot for Mako and is probably the only thing that's preventing him from turning into a full blown psychopathic mass murderer... at least for now.

- Micaiah, the Sage, a true Miraluka Jedi to the last who upholds the Jedi code with compassion and grace.

- Ashnard, the Assassin, true to the Sith code despite being a Rattataki normally considered unworthy of becoming Sith, he's uncaring and cold, he takes what he wants and kills who he wants.

I have no need for the legacy systems extra features when it comes to the characters I've created... they are who they are and they're not really all that related.

Old 04-11-2012, 10:05 AM   #11
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
On my Initial account I had...

Arcturian Kodan Sith Pureblood Marauder, from a Noble Sith family, Echani Sith Mother, Pureblood father. Leaves the Empire due to a conflict of beliefs, joins secret Sith organization.

Atreau Crix Human Former Jedi Knight, Left the order after the Treaty was signed.

They are irrelevant now though as that server is dead and I grew bored of their story-lines... I have since moved to a better server and leveled a 50 there, and dont intend to roll him alts. Legacy isn't really for me game-play or role-play wise. So I'm hoping the PVP/Gear part of the update can keep me subbed

adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-11-2012, 10:32 AM   #12
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObiWan View Post
LOL! Im trying to lvl up my sith pureblood to 50 so for future characters, they can be sith pureblood, as my family tree will be of purebloods.
Iím leveling up a Miraluka Jedi shadow right now. I want a Miraluka bounty hunter.
mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > News > Republic Holonet > Game Update 1.2 going live Thursday, April 12