lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-13-2010, 10:25 PM   #361
Phildevil

Well, TSL RCM shouldn't be a problem as it installs in a bunch of different language... including french and a few others...
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-21-2010, 09:23 AM   #362
ganoesparan06
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob Ta'aar View Post
I got the exact same problem too. I have quiet a number of other mods installed too, but the only one effecting any Handmaiden- or Atris-files is the Handmaiden-sisters mod as well. I'm still trying different things to get it to work and I've posted the problem at deadlystreams, but I'm still waiting for an answer.
It's supposed to be a common bug when you installed Achilles Game Balance mod, but I haven't got that one.

Yeh I mean I dont get it. I am fairly sure it cant be a mod because its happened across three different versions of TSLRCM (1.5 1.6 and 1.7) and the latest version im using the supposed TSLRCM compatible version of the Handsister Mod.

Anyone got any solutions to this yet?

"Superior training and superior weaponry have, when taken together, a geometric effect on overall military strength. Well-trained, well-equipped troops can stand up to many more times their lesser brethren than linear arithmetic would seem to indicate." - Colonel Corazon Santiago, Spartan Battle Manual : SMAC
ganoesparan06 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2010, 09:30 PM   #363
Emalin
I is YOUR DOOM

Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
Oh. My. Skittles.

I just played through the entire game with TSLRCM, and that was the most epic playthrough I have ever had. The Malachor sequence was especially good with all the proper endings intact. I think I even got a little weepy at the end. KOTOR2 just earned a gazillion awesome points (in addition to the gazillion it already had), and you guys have earned one or two gazillion awesome points yourselves. Thank you all so much!

Heh, and I just remembered I was playing with v1.5 rather than the latest version. Guess that gives me an excuse to play the game all over again...

I do have a question, though, concerning the Malachor sequence:

spoiler:
In my playthrough, HK-47 didn't save the remote from G0T0; instead G0T0 got him to do the dirty work for him. I totally didn't expect that outcome. What perimeters trigger it? I'd like to avoid them in my next playthrough 'cause I feel a deep, primal need to destroy the planet. :P

---KotOR 2 Fanfics---
Pawn Endgame | Return of the Gizka

Click here to visit my art thread

Last edited by Emalin; 12-30-2010 at 10:01 PM.
Emalin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-04-2011, 02:14 PM   #364
hoemaco
Lurker

The Red Eclipse triggering twice bug is still there as of version 1.6 (no other mods installed).
(Thought it was fixed as there's something about it in the changelog).

Oh and the video cutscene that follows is mixed up with another in which Kreia attacks Visas (so there are two Visas' standing there...)

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoemaco View Post
The Red Eclipse triggering twice bug is still there as of version 1.6 (no other mods installed).
(Thought it was fixed as there's something about it in the changelog).
The KSE editing of the 301NAR_Red_Eclipse_At works if you have been to the ship and dealt with them.
But if you haven't been to the ship (only seen the first cutscene of them) then the numeric value is still 0. And you can re-trigger the event (such as when entering from the docks area towards the ship.

Quote:
The KSE editing of the 301NAR_Red_Eclipse_At works if you have been to the ship and dealt with them.
But if you haven't been to the ship (only seen the first cutscene of them) then the numeric value is still 0. And you can re-trigger the event (such as when entering from the docks area towards the ship.
Correction: KSE worked on the first try, but not on the second. I had restarted from entering Nar Shadda and after clearing out my ship from the red eclipse, the cutscene triggered again when leaving towards the docks. And after the cutscene I found myself in the swoop shop, not the docks' gate. (Also there were three copies now of every character in the cutscene). Checked in KSE, and the numeric value was set to zero. Checked it with the numeric set to 1, same bug. It's getting annoying.

Ah, could someone please update the original post to show that there is a 1.7 version???? You can edit your own post. Look at the bottom of your post on the right hand side. See the gold "edit", well hit it and edit away. mimartin

Just found this...
http://deadlystream.com/forum/topic/...m-17-released/
Argh.

Quote:
You can edit your own post. Look at the bottom of your post on the right hand side. See the gold "edit", well hit it and edit away. mimartin
Nope, I meant the original post of the thread. The one that announces the MOD. Which has the 1.6 version. (I understand there's another website with the 1.7, just probably there are others like me, who found this one, not that one.)
And I can't edit the original post, obviously.

update: oh, I get your point, don't quote myself. Ok. (Wasn't logged in so didn't even see the edit button). Thanks.

Moderator note [01-04-2011 03:22 PM]

Please use the same edit button and do not double or in this case quadruple post.

Last edited by Sithspecter; 09-16-2012 at 10:04 AM.
hoemaco is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2011, 11:38 AM   #365
Acleacius

Thanks for all your hard work!

Btw has seen a Guide or Walkthrough covering the changes from the RCM?

Thanks for any tips.
Acleacius is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2011, 04:13 PM   #366
Bob Ta'aar
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR, KotOR2:TSLRCM
I don't think there's a whole walkthrough. It'd be also kind of against the purpose of a mod (= adding new stuff to discover). And I say this as a person who uses walkthroughs a lot .

But you might wanna check out the Deadlystream forum. Everything ther is to know about TSLRCM you can find there, including a complete list of every little detail they restored, ect.

I started modding KotOR(2)!
May the Force be with ya, folks!
Bob Ta'aar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-12-2011, 08:49 PM   #367
Acleacius

Oh, my bad if not clear. Thought it did, for the most part add/activate the Droid Planet (from what I can tell) and enhanced the endings (once again, FWICT).

Since playing 30 hour plus games and Roleplaying a certain type of character, there exists the possibility of getting borked. I'm not implying it will break the game, just could effect my intent, so trying to understand it a bit more. This is mostly caution.

Thanks for the link, it looks most helpful!

Edit: NM, all questions answered, recieved links to the forum with, 1.7 version, compatibility and detailed changes made. Thanks.

Last edited by Acleacius; 01-13-2011 at 04:23 AM.
Old 01-13-2011, 01:20 PM   #368
Phildevil

Not the droid planet, Telos's HK Factory. It's not the same :P
Phildevil is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-13-2011, 02:38 PM   #369
Acleacius

Thanks, I did realize that after and thought about editing about it too, but yesterday was a day so full of mistakes due to lack of sleep, it would have taken another full day to correct them all!
Old 07-18-2011, 03:53 PM   #370
CrisG
Aging Jedi

The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Great to see 1.7 is out, wonderful news.,...and so much more to look forward to. Time to resinstall and have a good play thru....

There is no Chaos, There is Harmony.
----------------------------------------------------
Admin 3D Worlds and Game Developers Group - Linkedin - "We Build Worlds"
DF-JK DF2-DFMOTS-JKII-JKIII-KoTOR I-KoTOR II - XW-TF-XvT-BOP -XWA-Rogue Squad - Starfigher-Racer- RC-Battle for Naboo-Episode I Phantom Menace-Shadows of the Empire-BF I - BF II-EAW-EAW:FOC-Loom-Grim F-MI-MII-MIII-DOTT-IJFOA-IJLC-IJET-IJIM-Dig-Sam and Max HTR
CrisG is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2011, 07:54 PM   #371
Sgt. Strike
Rookie

I have a question here, will the TSLRCM 1.7 work with the M4-78 mods, or should I just not use the M4-78 stuff, and keep with the TSLRCM? I want to know before I attempt to add both to my game, and screw something up. I've had a number of mishaps already, and trying to avoid even more.

When everything else fails, CHEAT!
Sgt. Strike is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2011, 07:57 PM   #372
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
The current M4-78 mods will not work TSLRCM 1.7. The new version of that mod called "M4-78 Enhancement Project" is being designed to work with TSLRCM.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2011, 08:10 PM   #373
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
The current M4-78 mods will not work TSLRCM 1.7. The new version of that mod called "M4-78 Enhancement Project" is being designed to work with TSLRCM.
That thread's been dead for about a good year now. I'm kind of scared heheh.

CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2011, 08:47 PM   #374
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by CptPriceless View Post
That thread's been dead for about a good year now. I'm kind of scared heheh.
Not quite

http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/21-m478ep/

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-04-2011, 10:03 PM   #375
CptPriceless

Current Game: TSL
:O Sweet Dak! Thanks so much

CptPriceless is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2011, 01:19 PM   #376
Ambivalent
Lurker

I've still been trying to figure out a way to get Handmaiden's Choice or some other version of the Handmaiden-over-disciple mod installed and working with TLSRCM, but no luck so far. C'est la vie.
Ambivalent is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-11-2011, 11:20 PM   #377
LT Warhead
Lurker

anybody know if this is compatible with the koriban expansion by newbie modder?
Sorry didnt realize it said it was on the newbiemodders post it is compatible for anyone wondering

Last edited by LT Warhead; 09-12-2011 at 12:00 AM.
LT Warhead is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2011, 03:00 PM   #378
Kyr'am Galaar

Angry I am extremely frustrated

Is there a download for a zip file of this mod, preferably with a TSL Patcher? For those of us who cannot install this mod without an administrative login. Which I do not have.

Vor entye,
~KG~

Does anyone actually read these?
Kyr'am Galaar is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-11-2012, 05:53 PM   #379
Qui-Gon Glenn
Necessary Roughneck

Current Game: ME3MP, Arkham Origins
Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Forum Veteran Veteran Modder 
Hello there!

I have been enjoying my very first playthrough of the vanilla TSLRCM (along with a mod I am testing o.O ) and I have to say.... Great Job guys!!!!

I noticed a new sequence compared to TSLRP in the way Nar Shadaa plays out, and to me it now seems to be a better restoration in that area, although
Show spoiler
Atton and Mira definitely get more face-time
EDIT:
Show spoiler

Just a minor issue, and I should probably post it over at DS, but here ya go -
Docks module, Mira to Atton, on their way to Tienn Tubb's shop: "}Uh-oh, we've got insects. Looks like.... (snip)"

Obviously, the closed bracket that is oranged does not belong in the dialog file.
This in particular was new restored content to me... great stuff!
Other than that, and a few little CTD's that seem to be unavoidable playing these games, I am very pleased with this playthrough thus far!

Nice work Darth Stoney, zbyl2, VP, Hassat Hunter, and the rest of the team!!

Want to play a game of ME3MP?
Qui-Gon_Glenn on the software of which we shall not name.... add me and the enemy shall fall in chunks of crimson salsa

Last edited by Qui-Gon Glenn; 01-11-2012 at 10:18 PM. Reason: further playing
Qui-Gon Glenn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2012, 01:12 AM   #380
Axel Shiokawa
Rookie

I think I may be having some issues with my game after starting up a new version of the game with the 1.6 version of the mod.

I've played through up through Korriban and finding all the lost jedi, but when I attempt to return to Dantooine for the meeting at the Conclave, I keep getting a black screen after party selection. I dont know if its the mod that is creating this, but it would be nice to be able to finish the game after getting 30+ hours in.
Axel Shiokawa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2012, 06:32 AM   #381
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

No, it's a rare vanilla issue. No one has any idea what causes it.
Though fortunately, you can compeltely skip the module without any issues. Just enable cheats and use the (without quotes) "warp 605dan" cheat. From there proceed to the Jedi Enclave, and you never have to return to 601 *ever* again...
Hassat Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-07-2012, 09:26 PM   #382
Axel Shiokawa
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
Though fortunately, you can compeltely skip the module without any issues. Just enable cheats and use the (without quotes) "warp 605dan" cheat. From there proceed to the Jedi Enclave, and you never have to return to 601 *ever* again...
I'll remember that if it comes up again. I'm re-rolling for another time through since I updated to the 1.7 version of the mod. I'm considering turning on cheats to ease up things since Guardians are just bleh at trying to make good on alot of stuff. Would like to see some of my skills get to a decent level and some tweaks via cheats look like they will be in order since I have nothing over 10 by level 8.
Old 04-12-2012, 06:12 PM   #383
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Your assistance and vote needed!

TSLRCM 1.8 is slowly but surely inching its way to the final release. There is currently an issue - which you as a player - can make your voice heard and help the mod makers push 1.8 out the door.

Two mods have been considered for inclusion in the TSLRCM package: Darth InSidious' G0-T0 Yacht Window Fix (yes we do have permission to include it) and a Robe Fix mod by Varsity Puppet. A link describing the mod by Varsity Puppet will be at the bottom of this post:

Here is the mod maker's quandary: where exactly is the line drawn between "restoration" and cosmetic fixes? Arguments could be made for either side, as that line - depending on your point of view - is a bit vague.

Here's where you come in. (Thanks for hanging in there!)

There's currently a poll over at Deadly Stream where you can help them deicde if one of these mods, both of them, or neither of them should be included in the final pacakge. For simplicity's sake, it has been decided to just have one poll rather than having two polls listed. That being the case, would you consider dropping by and putting in your vote?

Vote for Mod Inclusion Choice (and description of Varsity Puppet's Robe Fix Mod)

Thank you for your attention.

PS: You'll have to be registered on the site to place your vote.

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Old 04-13-2012, 03:36 PM   #384
Axel Shiokawa
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
TSLRCM 1.8 is slowly but surely inching its way to the final release. There is currently an issue - which you as a player - can make your voice heard and help the mod makers push 1.8 out the door.

Two mods have been considered for inclusion in the TSLRCM package: Darth InSidious' G0-T0 Yacht Window Fix (yes we do have permission to include it) and a Robe Fix mod by Varsity Puppet. A link describing the mod by Varsity Puppet will be at the bottom of this post:

Here is the mod maker's quandary: where exactly is the line drawn between "restoration" and cosmetic fixes? Arguments could be made for either side, as that line - depending on your point of view - is a bit vague.

Here's where you come in. (Thanks for hanging in there!)

There's currently a poll over at Deadly Stream where you can help them deicde if one of these mods, both of them, or neither of them should be included in the final pacakge. For simplicity's sake, it has been decided to just have one poll rather than having two polls listed. That being the case, would you consider dropping by and putting in your vote?

Vote for Mod Inclusion Choice (and description of Varsity Puppet's Robe Fix Mod)

Thank you for your attention.

PS: You'll have to be registered on the site to place your vote.
I think that I saw that poll on the site and I opted to not put my 2 cents in on the matter because of the lack of concern towards both mods. Robes dont bug me that much besides the fact that all the special named robes and some special armored robes dont appear at all. I dont think that I've even looked out the window on Goto's Yacht to really notice what anything looks like outside.

I'll take another look at the DS site though and consider signing up and at least putting in a vote.
Old 05-25-2012, 05:30 PM   #385
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
I used the warp cheat like you said for a black screen issue I was getting after completing Nar Shaddaa.

I would board the Ebon Hawk and get the G0-T0 crew cutscenes and the Kelborn message cutscene, and then after navigating to another planet the Ice Academy screen would load and then I'd get a black screen but with the pointer still visable, and HUD accessable (like I could hear the hud buttons being selected even though it was still a black screen). I warped to 201TEL and it fixed the issue, so I'm assuming thats the end of that but I figured I'd report it for bug reporting's sake since TSLRCM is the only content altering mod I have installed.

FYI I tried removing my Override folder to see if it would clear up the issue and it didn't, so I'm assuming its something to do with globals or module files.

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-25-2012, 07:08 PM   #386
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

It would probably load the Atris cutscenes at that point. 262TEL would already be loaded in your savegame, so if something prevents it from running it might indeed already be in your savegame stored to mess you up every time :/

Got to be a conflict though, since getting a black screen for any Atris scene would be too common to not be noticed by anyone so far...
Old 05-26-2012, 06:28 PM   #387
90SK
Universal Figment

True, I'm unsure of what it would be though. I didn't mess with anything that would seem to cause a glitch like that. I had my ultimate appearance mod installed and I uninstalled it mid-game which caused some item issues and Mandalore appearance difficulties but I fixed both of those.

I had a problem with the opening Nar Shaddaa dialog where the dialog stopped after Visas commented and then Handmaiden talked to Visas, and I had to manually talk to Quello to finish the sequence. That's the only oddity I can remember that may have caused a global issue but its a mad stretch and I honestly know moot about globals so if thats what the problem is I don't know how I'll solve it or figure out whats causing it for that matter since I suppose KSE would be the ideal avenue to a solution.

Should I just keep skipping the scene until I reach the end of the game? I could also reinstall TSL and reinstall the TSLRCM and then readd my savegames to see if that would work if the issue is with the module files, though its a little invasive to be preferable and I don't understand how module files could get messed up without the issue showing up on a larger scale.

Old 05-27-2012, 01:38 AM   #388
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

Thinking about it, could it be another mod overwrote appearance.2da?
The skins are changed to make Handmaiden stand out from her sisters, but if there was no line in the appearance.2da about them anymore, I suspect it could give the issue you describe in scenes where they participate...
Old 05-28-2012, 02:11 PM   #389
90SK
Universal Figment

I'm getting the issue at the Dantooine rebuilt enclave cutscene also. After Kreia says "It has been some time" she sits down and the camera fades to black and then I get the same pointer against black screen that allows me to save, and when I reload the save my PC is alone and I can't restart.

Old 05-28-2012, 06:16 PM   #390
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

You've got Kreia re-skin mods?
If so, delete them and reload a save before entering 650DAN...
Old 09-13-2012, 12:56 PM   #391
tnu
Rookie

Hey i'm not sure if this is the right place but i've been playing this fine mod for a while and i'm running in to a pretty erious bug. The Ebon Hawk gets invaded twice on Nar Shadda. same cutscenes play you encoutner some gangsters outside the ship but when you go in to the ship there is nothing in htere apperently because you already cleared it out. there doesn't seem tobe any way to get past this.
tnu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2012, 01:29 PM   #392
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnu View Post
Hey i'm not sure if this is the right place but i've been playing this fine mod for a while and i'm running in to a pretty erious bug. The Ebon Hawk gets invaded twice on Nar Shadda. same cutscenes play you encoutner some gangsters outside the ship but when you go in to the ship there is nothing in htere apperently because you already cleared it out. there doesn't seem tobe any way to get past this.
For starters, could you tell us what version you're using?

Old 09-13-2012, 08:07 PM   #393
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

1.6 obviously.

And since 1.8.1 is the current version, I suggest you update.
And maybe tell us why you were using 1.6 to prevent others from making the same mistake.
Old 09-14-2012, 03:41 AM   #394
Sith Holocron
M4-78

And your 1.6 saves will not work with the updated TSLRCM, before you ask.

Old 09-16-2012, 10:00 AM   #395
tnu
Rookie

Mostly because I wasn't aware of 1.8.1 as I was using the Filefront link provided on the original post of this thread.
Old 09-16-2012, 12:43 PM   #396
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
Mostly because I wasn't aware of 1.8.1 as I was using the Filefront link provided on the original post of this thread.
I'll poke Stoney to update the link.

Old 09-16-2012, 01:24 PM   #397
tnu
Rookie

That will help quyite a bit. I DID manage to update it and get it working on soem of my saves before Nar Shadda and beat the game with it such an amazing experiance now i'm looking for mods to compliment it.

EDIT: Hey just some quesitons. does this mod restore the Droid Planet and the HK Factory? if not are there other mods I can downlaod that workw ith this that do these thigns?

Last edited by tnu; 09-17-2012 at 12:00 PM.
Old 09-17-2012, 11:58 AM   #398
tnu
Rookie

Sorry mistake in positng this.
Old 09-17-2012, 01:38 PM   #399
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Quote:
EDIT: Hey just some questions. does this mod restore the Droid Planet and the HK Factory? If not, are there other mods I can download that work with this that do these things?
1. The HK Factory is part of TSLRCM 1.8. (The link in the original post in this thread has - I've been assured - now links to the most current version of TSLRCM.)

2. The Droid Planet which is also known as M4-78 has not been been made fully compatible with TSLRCM. However, you can learn more about an ongoing project to make the previous form of the mod compatible in this section at Deadly Stream.

3. So you would like to know more about mod that are compatible with TSLRCM? Great! I suggest you check this thread. Keep in mind that though the mods may all be compatible with TSLRCM, they are not all necessarily all compatible with each other.

4. Finally, if you'd like to learn more about TSLRCM, I highly suggest checking this section of Deadly Stream to find numerous threads relating to the mod.

Old 09-18-2012, 08:08 AM   #400
tnu
Rookie

Many thanks for your support Sith Holocron. if there is any means to repay you for it let me know.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > TSL Restored Content Mod "FINAL" 1.5 version IS HERE!