View Poll Results: Suggestions
Reslove with EA/BIOWARE 8 100.00%
Resolve with Lawyer 0 0%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Bioware Banned me for what??
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2012, 02:29 PM   #1
Xarwarz
Forumite

Veteran Modder 
Angry Bioware Banned me for what??

ISSUE RESOLVED---ACCOUNT REACTIVATED

We have now completed our investigation into your complaint. After reviewing your case, we can see that your concerns are valid and justified. We will take great care to ensure that this does not occur again in the future. As a goodwill gesture, we have added 2 days of complementary game time to your account.

Thank you for your diligence in bringing this matter to our attention. As a valued customer, your feedback is very important to us.

Yours sincerely,

Robin
Star Wars: The Old Republic Terms of Service

---------------------------------------------------------------

Well too all who believed me thanks for input

---------------------------------------------------------------

So i go to log into tor today and i noticed at the top of the launcher it say account closed. So i check my email and i find this letter. I was like WTF are they talking about violation of selling accounts and other stuff.

Note: had i really done this i wouldn't be on her letting everyone know but i paid money for the disk. Been playing since it came out i have all characters on one server 3 more on another. Spent long hours leveling up and now all that is deleted cause they accuse me of what ever there talking about.

Need advice on how this can be resolved

Dear Customer,

We are contacting you regarding your account for Star Wars: The Old Republic.

We wish to notify you that you have carried out a serious violation of our Terms of Service and upon a full investigation of your account we have determined that your character has carried out the following violation:

Intention to buy, sell, or auction (or host or facilitate the ability to allow others to buy, sell or auction) an Account or game characters, items, credits or copyrighted material, or any other intellectual property owned or controlled by BioWare or our licensors without first obtaining our express written permission.

Due to the nature of this violation of our Terms of Service we are left with no option other than to close your account. We are permanently closing your account with immediate effect.

Please note that your account will no longer be billed and we have removed your credit card information.
Should you wish to review our Terms of Service they can be found here

http://tos.ea.com/legalapp/WEBTERMS/US/en/PC/

If you feel you have received this ‘account closure’ notice in error, please contact us at swtoraccountdisputes@bioware.com.

Sincerely,

Star Wars: The Old Republic Terms of Service

USE MY MOD IN ANY MOD
xediixarwarz.com

NEXTGEN PICZ
Show spoiler

Last edited by Xarwarz; 04-21-2012 at 03:20 AM. Reason: ISSUE RESOLVED
Xarwarz is offline   you may:
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Star Wars: The Old Republic MMO Forums > Game Discussion > Tython Temple > Bioware Banned me for what??