lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The Force Unleashed II Game Save Will Not Recognize USB Drive.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-28-2012, 11:26 AM   #1
Maphisto86
Rookie

The Force Unleashed II Game Save Will Not Recognize USB Drive.

Hello everyone.

I recently decided to relent and buy a copy of The Force Unleashed II for my PS3. While not the best game by any stretch I still have had some fun with it being the Star Wars geek I am (and frustration with the challenges). However I have run into an annoying problem I have yet to run into with any other game for the Playstation 3. While I can back up my game save via an upload to Sony's servers with Playstation Plus I usually also back up those same saves on a USB drive. Sadly with TFU II however it will not recognize any of my stick drives. I have used both to back up other game saves including the original Force Unleashed but for some reason I guess Lucasarts decided to copy protect this one or something. Is there any way around this? I would appreciate at least an explanation if anyone else has encountered this problem.
Maphisto86 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Force Unleashed > General > Troubleshooting > The Force Unleashed II Game Save Will Not Recognize USB Drive.