lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Remove Sparks from Unarmed Combat
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-27-2012, 05:10 AM   #1
Kr1ffing_Br1lliant
Rookie

Remove Sparks from Unarmed Combat

I am fairly ignorant when it comes to coding, and I have run into a bit of trouble with the game animations. I edited the sparks in the game so that they are bigger and more realistic than the default versions, and unfortunately, the game is hard coded to throw sparks from every conceivable attack; including unarmed combat.

Is there anyone who knows how to change the unarmed animations to throw out a different particle or to remove the sparks specifically from the unarmed animations?
Kr1ffing_Br1lliant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-19-2012, 05:09 AM   #2
Kr1ffing_Br1lliant
Rookie

Clarification

To be more succinct with my question,

Does anyone know what code or .2da causes the sparks to fire?
I have edited the visualeffects.2da and it has no effect.

If I should've posted these questions in the hollowan consortium rather than the mod request section, please could one of the Moderators transfer this thread out to that one. I apologize if that has been problematic.
Kr1ffing_Br1lliant is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Remove Sparks from Unarmed Combat

Tags
animation editing sparks