lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Jedi Academy Strange Bug with patch 1.01
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 06-17-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
Shavier the Hedgehog
Lurker

Jedi Academy Strange Bug with patch 1.01

Hello everyone. I have a problem with patch 1.01. You see, when I start to have a double-bladed lightsaber and only that, then all NPC using lightstaffs are starting fight like they have Fast Blue stance what is annoying (it looks like "thedestroyer" cheat in Jedi Outcast Multiplayer) and because of that they are easy like hell (Reborn Master with Staff did nothing to me while I slash him 2 times in Jedi Knight difficult). I reinstalled a game and without patch it's working fine. I using Windows 7 64bit but it doesn't metter because on my second PC that is XP 38bit it happens too. Jedi Academy is EU version.
Shavier the Hedgehog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2012, 12:51 PM   #2
katanamaru

I've seen that sometimes in the NA version. It doesn't happen all that much to me. If you absolutly have to remove it you could edit the npc file or the sab file that the reborn use to only allow the staff style.

There are tutorials out and about for that.
katanamaru is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-21-2012, 03:33 PM   #3
Shavier the Hedgehog
Lurker

I check their .npc and .sab file and there is that they should have only lightstaff style so this will not help me but thanks to you I can made myself some NPC to challange me
Shavier the Hedgehog is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-27-2012, 03:57 PM   #4
katanamaru

There is a command like 'saberStyleForbidden' that you may want to check. Unless that is all ready in there. Then it could be just a bug.
katanamaru is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Game Discussion > Jedi Academy > Jedi Academy Strange Bug with patch 1.01

Tags
jedi academy patch bug