lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: ADVICE: hoverboard mod animations dont work
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 04-08-2012, 07:57 PM   #1
irish_texan
Rookie

Current Game: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Academy
ADVICE: hoverboard mod animations dont work

hello all! its been a while since i visited these forums; i stopped playing jedi academy for a while because i went through a World of Warcraft stage, but i am back now and with a few questions.

i am using a mod that replaces the swoop model with that of a hoverboard; very cool idea, and i remember liking it a lot when i first installed it. it even contained an animation file that changed the vehicle stance to look as though you were standing sideways, as if on a skateboard.

however, recently i tried the mod and the animation doesn't work. the screen displays jaden sitting mid-air a few feet above the hoverboard, in the position used with the swoop. im running the mod with a clean base folder so i dont know what the problem could be, and im sure i didnt accidentally swap the animation file for the vanilla JA file.

so im confused. please help. thank you.

irish_texan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-15-2012, 10:53 AM   #2
katanamaru

Sorry for the late reply. It is probably because you are using an animation mod. You can't have more than one animation mod active.
katanamaru is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-06-2012, 11:44 PM   #3
irish_texan
Rookie

Current Game: Jedi Knight II: Jedi Academy
thats what i thought at first, because ive had this problem before; but i checked and rechecked to make sure that wasnt the problem.
thats why im so baffled; last time this happened i just removed the interfering animation mod; this time, it appears something else is the problem because i am definitely not using an animation mod :/

irish_texan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > JediKnight Series > Editing Central > General Editing > ADVICE: hoverboard mod animations dont work