lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: What's your opinion regarding the creation of an Assassin's Creed movie?
Very positive 2 8.00%
Positive 8 32.00%
Negative 1 4.00%
Very negative 2 8.00%
Yoda 12 48.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Assassin's Creed movie to be made
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2012, 02:10 AM   #1
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

Assassin's Creed movie to be made

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mashable
Michael Fassbender, the man who brought the android David to life in the film Prometheus, will star in and produce the film adaptation of the popular video game series Assassin’s Creed, according to industry trade publication Variety.
Quote:
Ubisoft CEO Jean-Julien Baronnet told Variety that Fassbender was the company’s preferred choice to play the protagonist. “Michael is an extremely smart, talented, versatile and committed actor,” said Baronnet. The German-born actor will produce the film through his production company DMC Film.
Source.

You know, I'm actually strangely optimistic about this one. Assassin's Creed strikes me as a video game IP that would really shine in a big screen adaptation.

My optimism is unusual, as I regard most video game movies with aversion - such as the train wreck that is going to be the Mass Effect movie. My opinion regarding that is neatly summed up here.

Opinions?

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Assassin's Creed movie to be made

Tags
assassin's, creed, fassbender, michael, movie, ubisoft