lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: What would *you* do? [Spoiler]
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-05-2012, 05:16 PM   #1
starwarzchick112
Rookie

What would *you* do? [Spoiler]

...if you had just been told that you were Darth Revan? I'd probably be pretty upset.
starwarzchick112 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2012, 07:32 PM   #2
.:Lord Revan:.

Current Game: MW3
Heck i am Darth Revan
.:Lord Revan:. is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2012, 07:39 PM   #3
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
*gasp* I was the great Jedi General that led the Republic forces in victory against the barbaric Mandalorians?

I'm going to host a victory party on the Ebon Hawk.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-05-2012, 07:57 PM   #4
Suaidan
Rookie

Current Game: KoToR 2
I would try to better myself within the standards of my own personal belief based on my own morals...whether it be towards the Jedi side or Sith side. Lore wise i think he did what i would have done. He fought for what he believed in.

"The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about"- Derek Bok
Suaidan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2012, 12:41 AM   #5
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

I'd be like, "dude..

wait, what?"

And then I'd try to find out as much about my former self as I could.
And pray to the Force that I'm not going to become scizo or something.

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-06-2012, 01:11 AM   #6
thejman217
Rookie

If I was on the leviathan with bastila and malak close to me, I would be like no way. Then I would get VERY angry at bastila. I would first defeat malak (subdue him not kill him). Then I would yell my head off at bastila. Then leave her stranded on the cruiser without a means to leave. I would spend some alone time comprehending what just happened. Then I don't know what I'd do from there

>>>>>EDIT<<<<<
Maybe I'd become a gray jedi

>>>>>SECOND EDIT<<<<<
Maybe I'd become a hermit like jolee to escape both parties! (still at a young age, not a geezer!
thejman217 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #7

I would be like http://nooooooooooooooo.com/
Old 08-08-2012, 10:36 AM   #8
TKA-001
I sneer at thee.

Forum Veteran 
I would ignore the weirdo who told me I'm a fictional character. THREAD WON

"There is something going on in time and space, and beyond time and space, which, whether we like it or not, spells duty." -Winston Churchill

"For of all sad words of tongue or pen, The saddest are these: 'It might have been!'" -John Whittier

"Apathy is death." -Kreia
TKA-001 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2012, 11:34 AM   #9
*~*Darth pOOba*~*
Rookie

Current Game: The game of life
I would convince the pilot to love me and have powerful but cute little Carth babies
But then again that would always have been the intention haha Revan or not.

Geek is Chic

"...And we will never back down, because a life without freedom is not a life worth living." - Ratonhnhaké:ton

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

Last edited by *~*Darth pOOba*~*; 08-08-2012 at 11:52 AM.
*~*Darth pOOba*~* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-08-2012, 11:05 PM   #10
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by TKA-001 View Post
^This.

Congratulations, you have won the internet.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-17-2012, 02:44 PM   #11
DeathScepter
Rookie

you really don't want to know. Just say, it will stun The Jawless wonder more than one way and everyone in the room when it happens.
DeathScepter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-28-2012, 08:26 PM   #12
RogueSplinterCell
Rookie

Current Game: Black Ops 2
Murder Carth just after Bastilla was turned then kill the rest of the crew except the droids and Canderis, kill Malak slowly, take over the Star Forge, use Bastillas battle meditation against enemies untill i learned it if i could, then kill Bastilla.

My modding HQ here
You can see my ghetto flicks here
My specs and Emu page here
RogueSplinterCell is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2012, 06:31 PM   #13
starwarzchick112
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathScepter View Post
you really don't want to know. Just say, it will stun The Jawless wonder more than one way and everyone in the room when it happens.
I saw what you posted when I posted this on KFM. Let's just say that mental image will never leave my brain.
starwarzchick112 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-31-2012, 08:58 PM   #14
DeathScepter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarzchick112 View Post
I saw what you posted when I posted this on KFM. Let's just say that mental image will never leave my brain.

i know, just say, it is the best way to screw with your enemies heads. Psyological warfare is a powerful tool. Just imagine, what would go thru Malak's head when I do that to him?

Fear, Doubt and Confusion can cause even the greatest of warriors to falter.

Breaking Darth Malak would be more fun than just killing him straight out.
Old 09-03-2012, 07:18 AM   #15
TheFloyd1
Lurker

Learn about my former self. My ties with the light and dark side, then it completely depends on the situation. I'd be furious that Bastilla never informed me and the Jedi used me. But also I'd be mad at Malak for his betrayal. In the end however..I would return to my Sith ways and try and change the Sith, the Sith have potential, teach them to contol there greed, there emotions at a cap. So they have the edge over the Jedi, but do not lose control...

Edit: My reason for this is that Sion, Nihilus, Traya, all had massive respect for Revan. But feel he betrayed them in his choice. They would follow me/Revan with my preachings and decisions.

Edit (2): Also, I would have full contol over the Empire. I would not allow Sion, Nihilus, Traya or anyone else have a chunk of my power, that breeds greed. Looking back, there downfall was when the Sith made alliances among each other, instead, I would have complete control and would demand respect. Speaking and taking in each Lord's opinions and considerations. And backing them in there ideas, not exiling or attacking them like the Jedi.

Darth Sion: After all that has happened, still you live. You are difficult to kill.

Kreia: For one as limited as you, perhaps. To have fallen so far and learned nothing, that is your failure.

Darth Sion: The failure is yours. No longer do your whispers crawl within my skull, no longer do we suffer beneath teachings that weaken us. And now you run in search of the Jedi... They are all dead, save one. And one broken Jedi cannot stop the darkness which is to come.
TheFloyd1 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-03-2012, 09:39 AM   #16

Quote:
Why are you posting after this
Old 09-03-2012, 02:04 PM   #17
DeathScepter
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFloyd1 View Post
Learn about my former self. My ties with the light and dark side, then it completely depends on the situation. I'd be furious that Bastilla never informed me and the Jedi used me. But also I'd be mad at Malak for his betrayal. In the end however..I would return to my Sith ways and try and change the Sith, the Sith have potential, teach them to contol there greed, there emotions at a cap. So they have the edge over the Jedi, but do not lose control...

Edit: My reason for this is that Sion, Nihilus, Traya, all had massive respect for Revan. But feel he betrayed them in his choice. They would follow me/Revan with my preachings and decisions.

Edit (2): Also, I would have full contol over the Empire. I would not allow Sion, Nihilus, Traya or anyone else have a chunk of my power, that breeds greed. Looking back, there downfall was when the Sith made alliances among each other, instead, I would have complete control and would demand respect. Speaking and taking in each Lord's opinions and considerations. And backing them in their ideas, not exiling or attacking them like the Jedi.
So have them as Advisors.
Old 09-04-2012, 01:45 AM   #18
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarzchick112 View Post
What would *you* do?...if you had just been told that you were Darth Revan?
I would think to myself: "I'm a lot more powerful than I thought I was. Malak is going down!!!"

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-05-2012, 09:52 PM   #19
DeathScepter
Rookie

I do think that being Revan is depressing as hell but it will be epic as hell too. If Male, Bastila Shan you can get, if Female Carth Onasi.
Old 09-13-2012, 02:29 PM   #20
Qui-Don Jorn

Current Game: The Old Republic
Helpful! 
Quote:
LOL!!...awesome.

Sir, I'm sending you a friend invite..
Qui-Don Jorn is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 09-13-2012, 08:23 PM   #21
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
Anyone who played KOTOR already ran this question through their heads or shouted it out loud after the reveal

Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-17-2012, 11:34 AM   #22
DarthMourlock
Lurker

You know what pissed me off about the Revan revelation?

It's that it didn't affect your character at all. Because your character didn't really care that he was Revan. He had no guilt about his past, he didn't care about what the person he was, he had no identity crisis......nothing.

And even worse, your party members didn't care you were Revan either. They still blindly followed you even knowing you're Revan. The one big discussion after the revelation was just laughably bad. Basically it was just Mission telling you that "everything is alright, don't worry, we still love you!!"

WTF seriously...
DarthMourlock is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-19-2012, 04:46 AM   #23
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I'd come to the conclusion that the antichrist complex I had several years back wasn't just drug-induced psychosis after all.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-20-2012, 12:23 PM   #24
mattig89ch

I can't speak for everyone else, but if I had been told that the jedi I was serving kidnapped me, wiped my mind, then created another personality that would serve them...I'd be pissed.

Not necessarily enough to turn on them, but enough to pull a bindo and go be a hermit on some random planet. Let them sort themselves out.

Quote:
528) ... and you make her do it half naked, in undies only. o.O ... and you extend this to your female boss
583 - Your female boss agrees
530) Your boss thinks you nuts for trying to wield a lightsaber
mattig89ch is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-23-2012, 07:16 AM   #25
Darth Avlectus
Any other dumb remarks?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
I'd go find a hooker and have me a good time. Then leave a little something on the doorstep of some douche I didn't like, and carry on.

Actually, that kinda sounds like a good idea anyway...If you'll excuse me.

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > What would *you* do? [Spoiler]