lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Force Restrictions on Mod Items
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-10-2012, 06:23 PM   #1
Christos K
Forumite

Force Restrictions on Mod Items

I recently got Bao-Dur's Electromesh Armor through the HotOR mod but it seems like the armor restricts Bao-Dur's force powers. I'm not sure whether this was as it was intended or if this is due to some sort of mod compatibility issue but was wondering if someone could help me give these two items full force use.
I thought this was a simple .uti edit using the KotORTool but I guess not unless I missed something.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-10-2012, 08:56 PM   #2
Canderis
Mercenary

Current Game: Skyrim
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Iirc it's a baseitems.2da edit, but that would unrestrict all items of that class. I could be completely wrong though, it's been awhile..
Canderis is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-11-2012, 08:13 PM   #3
Christos K
Forumite

I decided just to install one of the "remove armor force restrictions" mods on filefront. I have all my characters as Jedis once I get off of Nar Shaddaa anyways. Thanks for your help.

"It's the one that says Bad Mother ****er." - Jules Winnfield... Describing his wallet, Pulp Fiction.
Christos K is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Force Restrictions on Mod Items