lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Engine Update
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-13-2012, 04:56 PM   #1
tincanman
Lurker

Engine Update

Ok, this is most likely a crazy idea, but you must admit a good request. I remember a while ago there were a dragon age mod project they were never able to finish, kotor on dragon age engine (they were going to put only voices, music and the story itself, as putting everything else would be hard to accomplish)

my request is to convert all of kotor 1's map files to dragon age 2 engine (with really hd bumpmaps) and use every greatly made resource in this forum to recreate and polish kotor.. i belive we owe it to this game..

we may need to ask permission from the bioware, but i don't think there will be much problem with it.. all we need is a few good hardened modders who doesn't fear challence!
tincanman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Engine Update