lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Rubber chicken T-shirt
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-14-2012, 06:20 PM   #1
Azafran
Lurker

Lightbulb Rubber chicken T-shirt

Hi!

First of all: sorry for my english in the next lines of text. I'm spanish and i'm trying to learn as much as i can, but this is all that i can do for now.

I'm a huge Monkey Island fan. In fact, i met my girlfriend thanks to Monkey Island (it's a long story...).
Last week i made a design for a T-Shirt i would like to wear. A rubber chicken based design. And then i had the idea to submit to Qwertee.com.

Qwertee is a website where they sell t-shirt only for 24 hours each model. You can submit your design and the people will vote if they like it. Finally the most voted designs go for print and sells for 12$ / 10€.

Here is my submission:
http://www.qwertee.com/product/rubbe...-the-middle-1/

Hope you like it! Please vote, and tell me your impressions.

Thank you all!

Last edited by Azafran; 10-15-2012 at 07:02 AM.
Azafran is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Mixnmojo.com > Mojo Discussion Forums > General Discussion > Rubber chicken T-shirt