lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Looking for a SW:KOTOR Restoration Mod..
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 10-14-2012, 02:02 AM   #1
Dimon101
Lurker

Question Looking for a SW:KOTOR Restoration Mod..

I know there is a beautiful mod made for TSL and i got it already, but is there one for SWKOTOR that is as good? This one looks promising, but it is not done yet.

http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/...storation-k1r/

The other ones i found seems to only add certain parts back to the game. Is the above link the only one that corporates all restored materials back?
Dimon101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-14-2012, 08:16 AM   #2
Forceboat

Yes, this is the only one. There's one I know of that isn't yet linked to this one, the Kashyyyk Upper Shadowlands restoration mod on Filefront. Hopefully and eventually the final version will be released that has everything restored. At this point, it's a matter of the members having the free time to work on it, real life does factor in after all.
Forceboat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2012, 02:16 AM   #3
Dimon101
Lurker

I understand. Thanks for answering my question. I wish the best of luck and hope they have a expediated finish time or at least a patch close to finishing to release..i heard on the webpage something about a new planet is why it is taking so long..that sounds challenging to say the least...

Last edited by Dimon101; 10-15-2012 at 02:33 AM.
Dimon101 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2012, 11:22 AM   #4
Mandalore5
Rookie

Current Game: Empire at War:Thrawn's Revenge
We're doing Sleheyron (restored planet) for version 2, but the initial release won't have it.

I'm Mandalore, KotOR scripter-for-hire. Some know me, most don't. Here I am either way.
My KotOR1 Restoration Project (not just mine, there's someone else): http://deadlystream.com/forum/forum/...storation-k1r/
Mandalore5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2012, 03:07 PM   #5
Scorge
Jedi Protector

Current Game: SWTOR
Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Theres a KotOR Restoration mod in progress.

Formally MrObiWan

If you need help with textures on any KotOR/TSL mod, feel free to contact me.

Scorge is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 10-15-2012, 06:30 PM   #6
Fallen Guardian
Wandering the Galaxy...

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimon101 View Post
I understand. Thanks for answering my question. I wish the best of luck and hope they have a expediated finish time or at least a patch close to finishing to release..i heard on the webpage something about a new planet is why it is taking so long..that sounds challenging to say the least...
There was a demo released found here, and all bugs found within in the demo will be fixed with a patch that is currently in the works. As Mandalore said, we're not working on Sleheyron until v 2.0. Right now it's mostly real life standing in the way of faster progress.

The truly fallen cannot return to the light. If someone "falls" and "returns," they never really, truly fell.

Current Work in Progress: Dantooine Tension

Released Works
Blaster Pistol Enhancement
Dustil Restoration
Ebon Hawk Texture Enhancement
Gaffi Stick Improvement
Weapon Model Overhaul Texture Rework (Thanks to Toasty Fresh!)
Sunry Murder Recording Enhancement
VP's Hi Poly Tin Cans - KotOR 1 Version
Fallen Guardian is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Looking for a SW:KOTOR Restoration Mod..

Tags
restoration mod, sw:kotor restored content