lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar
View Poll Results: Disney buys Lucasfilm - Good or Bad
Good 18 20.00%
Let's wait and see 50 55.56%
Bad 10 11.11%
Yoda 12 13.33%
Voters: 90. You may not vote on this poll

Thread: Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4b, Episode VII due Dec. 18 2015 *Cast Announced 29/04/14*
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-02-2012, 03:42 PM   #161
kyrie
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hassat Hunter View Post
It's really funny.

*Star Wars released*
SW-fans: Yay!
George: Let me just change this.
SW-fans: Greedo shot first!
George: Have some prequel movies
SW-fans: OMG! So horrible! We hate you. You kill my childhood
George: Let me alter the DVDs and Blurays
SW-fans: Someone get George away from our Star Wars
*George sells SW to Disney*
SW-fans: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo, not George. We need him for Star Wars!

I think that just about sums it up for most
kyrie is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2012, 03:46 PM   #162
Alexrd

Current Game: UEFA Euro 2004
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
It's really funny.

Generalizing much?

P.S: If "SW-fans" thought the prequels to be "so horrible", why were they such a success?

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Alexrd is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2012, 03:55 PM   #163
Hassat Hunter
Forumite

Heh, don't ask me, I am no hardcore "fan"... (also liking the prequels)

And while, yes, that's a generalisation that's pretty much the tone I heard coming from the fanbase.
Hassat Hunter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2012, 04:25 PM   #164
Blix
Veteran

Current Game: Morrowind & Dark Arisen
I've had my facepalm moment when I originally heard the news, I plan to wait and see what Disney can do - people will either love it or hate it.

Last edited by Blix; 11-03-2012 at 06:32 PM.
Blix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #165
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd View Post
Generalizing much?

P.S: If "SW-fans" thought the prequels to be "so horrible", why were they such a success?
Because they were like watching a train wreck.

While I certainly wanted to, and I regret not being able to, I just couldn't look away.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2012, 05:52 PM   #166
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
View page
YouTube Video

View page
YouTube Video

View page
YouTube Video

View page
YouTube Video

View page
YouTube Video

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2012, 08:15 PM   #167
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
Quote:
It's really funny.

*Star Wars released*
SW-fans: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooo, not George. We need him for Star Wars!

Many people held onto the idea that George needs to step back and let other qualified people within LucasFilm step up... no one thought that George would step that far back and then sell LucasFilm, turning it into a division of Disney.

Kind of like BioWare becoming yet another division of EA. A lot of people didn't like that... they just want the lesser of two evils... which is George Lucas at the helm.

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2012, 09:22 PM   #168
Darth InSidious
A handful of dust.

Current Game: KotOR II
Quote:
Generalizing much?

Because fanbases, despite their vastly over-inflated sense of their own importance, don't represent the majority of cinema-goers/TV-watchers/book-readers/radio-listeners/theatre-goers/&c.

Works-In-Progress
~
Mods Released
~
Quid existis in desertum videre?
Darth InSidious is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-02-2012, 10:57 PM   #169
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
$4 billion dollars....Figure tells me that Lucas was pretty business savvy himself.
Really? Disney bought Pixar for 7.4 billion 6 years ago. Yet for 4 billion they get all of Lucasfilm which includes their IP (Star Wars and Indiana Jones being the major ones), ILM which does FX for half of Hollywood, Skywalker Sound which probably does sound post-processing for 3/4 of Hollywood, LucasArts (which admittedly hasn't met its potential in a long time, but has a vast back catalogue of properties), Lucas Animation which is doing Clone Wars (and potentially other stuff) and Lucas Licensing which has merchandising and licensing deals worth a pretty penny. Additionally there is THX and a few other spin-offs, which I think Lucas may still have a controlling interest in, if not own outright, although I'm unsure if they are included in the deal.

That lot looks like a pretty good bargain for Disney. So that says to me that Lucas, far from being a savvy businessman, was simply interested in getting out, and was willing to give the lot away for a relative song.
DarthParametric is online now   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2012, 04:51 AM   #170
Pho3nix
#rekt

Forum Veteran 
Quote:
It's really funny.

*Star Wars released*

Have to disagree with you on the last bit, I wanted Star Wars to be left alone. Maybe it was naive of me to think the movies were over with the prequels...

Pho3nix is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2012, 06:34 AM   #171
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
The Only thing I've ever disagreed with is the Clone Wars, as I feel its over-saturated a very short period in galactic History. I'm a big EU fan , and I read all the Books and Comics, but I will happily push them aside for another trilogy... I've been waiting for Episode 7 since 1983. Very Happy fan here.
adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2012, 07:37 AM   #172
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious View Post
Because fanbases, despite their vastly over-inflated sense of their own importance, don't represent the majority of cinema-goers/TV-watchers/book-readers/radio-listeners/theatre-goers/&c.
The point is that the prequels are one of the reasons for why the fanbase is as big and active as it is today. They were a success specially among fandom. Just because those who liked it don't feel the need to show it on every corner of the internet, doesn't mean they don't exist. At the same time, just because those who didn't like them are so vocal, doesn't mean they are the majority.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Old 11-03-2012, 09:34 AM   #173
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
Timothy Zahn talks about the new trilogy and how Thrawn fits in. Worth a read. Seems like Lucas' plans at some point were to make the third trilogy about Luke's child(ren).

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2012, 09:53 AM   #174
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
I would not be against Thrawn being a part of the sequel trilogy... since anything Disney does will override the already established EU anyway, may as well include the best elements from it... and Thrawn is it.

Old 11-03-2012, 11:10 AM   #175
adamqd
Jedi vs Sith

Forum Veteran The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
adamqd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-03-2012, 02:53 PM   #176
90SK
Universal Figment

Current Game: Tetris
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
I would not be against Thrawn being a part of the sequel trilogy... since anything Disney does will override the already established EU anyway, may as well include the best elements from it... and Thrawn is it.
I would tend to agree with this, seeing as Thrawn was one of the original EU major characters. I'm guessing that if the original cast of Star Wars is hired to do the next trilogy, the time setting of the trilogy will match the respective ages of the cast, and the movie would focus on younger characters present in the story. I'm actually really looking forward to hearing more about this, three years seems like ages from now!!

90SK is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2012, 11:27 AM   #177
Tigersong
Rookie

I wonder if Star Wars Seven will be anything like Windows Seven- not very "user friendly". *bolts down a hyperspace lane*

Also, what about the efforts of people like Deborah Chester, who wrote the fascinating Alien Chronicles series under the Lucasarts name? Where will such writers and artists be now?

Please stop using "I have a bad feeling about this." It's Han Solo's line; he'd like it back.

Last edited by Tigersong; 11-04-2012 at 11:43 AM. Reason: additional thoughts
Tigersong is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2012, 02:22 PM   #178
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersong View Post
I wonder if Star Wars Seven will be anything like Windows Seven- not very "user friendly". *bolts down a hyperspace lane*
Ugh................................. wut?

Old 11-04-2012, 02:50 PM   #179
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Must be a Mac user.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2012, 03:02 PM   #180
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Current Game: Dishonored
Forum Veteran 
Movies are the most important thing in Star Wars, I agree.

But maybe now the Star Wars live action tv series have a future as they were originally intended? Funding will certainly be available.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Ctrl Alt Del is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-04-2012, 04:09 PM   #181
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ctrl Alt Del View Post
But maybe now the Star Wars live action tv series have a future as they were originally intended? Funding will certainly be available.
They may have a network now, but it's still too expensive to do.

Old 11-04-2012, 04:29 PM   #182
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
Well, it can't look any more bland than it did in the past, can it? I, for one, am carefully optimistic, seeing as how I had completely dropped my hopes when Lucas was still running the show - and promising it every time he had the chance.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 11-04-2012, 05:28 PM   #183
Blix
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigersong View Post

*maybe* more-so now that Lucas is not directly involved anymore.

Old 11-04-2012, 09:28 PM   #184
Boba Rhett
I Slay Dragons

Current Game: Scrolling Eldery
LFN Staff Member 10 year veteran! LF Jester Helpful! 
What he's trying to ask is has Disney really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like Lucasfilm?

Just poking ya, Tigersong.
Boba Rhett is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2012, 12:09 AM   #185
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
but it's still too expensive to do.
That's a complete crock. Sure you can't green screen the entire thing like Lucas did for the prequels, but why the hell would you anyway? That was half the problem of the prequels. If something like Firefly could manage to have lots of FX shots of space ships and the like on a shoestring, I can't see there being any problems for a Star Wars show.
Old 11-05-2012, 12:46 AM   #186
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho3nix View Post
That was awesome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
you can't have a bunch of 50/60/70 years olds playing the parts.
While I agreed with pretty much everything else you said in this post, I wonder if Christopher Lee would have taken exception to this at the filming of ROTS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post

I still get people telling me off on my YouTube videos every now-and-then for playing the games wrong. Then I tell them off for having such a narrow mind and do it in such a way so they're offended by my response. I continue to play with them for a bit by provoking them where they really defend their view and then I really insult their narrow view and how the KOTOR are role playing games and how I should be able to make whatever choices I want to make and insult them really badly and block them from being able to respond just at the right point where they are really frustrated with me. Fun stuff!
Oh yeah. I've done that. My vids I no longer have up there weren't much to speak of anyway but yeah, it never seems to fail that YT trolls always have some denigrating thing to say. So I would do that same thing. Usually I'd continue to pound on their comment once or twice more after blocking them.

Even better is when they try to pick on something about myself or my channel, and I go into theirs and uncover that they themselves have some embarrassing traits and use it against them. Or if they hide all their activity I usually point out what an anonymous coward they are for being such "tough people" on the internet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth InSidious View Post
EPISODE VII
A NEW HIP

View page
YouTube Video
I've dealt with so many people who got hip replacements this year, this just put it in a totally different light. That's good stuff. Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rtas Vadum View Post
My only hope is that their focus won't be entirely kids. I just hope whatever they do, they take it seriously.
Bingo. Probably accounts for half of the franchises I've been turned off from. As a kid I didn't like kiddish stuff, I liked the stoicism and seriousness of productions.

*cue person talking about how fans don't know what is best forthe bottom line of a business*

I tend to disagree that Ewoks were absolutely so horrible of a step (ok maybe I'm biased since I actually know somebody who played a few Ewoks, Daniel Rogers), but when the storyline gets too dumbed down, over simplified, cute, or everything just plain sugar-coated, *that's* when I start to have problems.

If people could just leave well enough alone...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Prime View Post
I'm glad to see that the marjority of the responses have been the wait and see to positive variety. Can it be that LF isn't all cynical fanboys?
Well...Cynical but that isn't usually the first stop we make because life is too short. You know exactly what I mean.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynk Former View Post
I don't like it... despite what people think of Lucas and his treatment of Star Wars over the last few years, I always liked the fact that LucasFilm was independent.
Very much agree here.

There is something to be said and respected about being an entrepreneur who is particular about his product. One can't help but respect at least that aspect if nothing else.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pho3nix View Post
I still think It's bizarre how he was willing to relinquish his leash like that... seeing how hard he fought for creative control back when he made the original Star Wars.
I agree, but what can we say? Times change and so do people, I guess. At least now he can say it's someone else's fault if it gets screwed up.
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2012, 01:08 AM   #187
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth Avlectus View Post
While I agreed with pretty much everything else you said in this post, I wonder if Christopher Lee would have taken exception to this at the filming of ROTS?
Lee was cast for a role that was (presumably) created with him in mind. I was referring to the original cast members reprising their roles as if no time had passed, based on the initial premise that the "postquels" would be set shortly after the OT. It obviously wouldn't make any sense in that case for them to be in the roles of characters half their ages. However, if the films were to be set 30-40 years after the OT, then yeah that actually would make sense. I guess we'll have to wait for more information about the time period/plot to emerge.
Old 11-05-2012, 01:44 PM   #188
Trench
Guy with Monocle

Current Game: DX:HR, iKotOR
LF Jester 
Guys! Hey, guys!

Twi'lek princesses. Entire floats of them at the Disney World parades...

Am I the only one considering this possibility?

Trench is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2012, 04:35 PM   #189
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Really? <words>
Yes...I could care less what pixar sold for, it is completely irrelevant. Lucas took an idea and turned it into billions and then sold it for billions. I don't see most savvy business men/women do that without a couple government bailouts.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-05-2012, 08:53 PM   #190
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Quote:
Yes...I could care less what pixar sold for, it is completely irrelevant.
Pixar was started as a division of LucasFilm. Still irrelevant yes, but I think it's interesting anyway.

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2012, 12:34 AM   #191
Ctrl Alt Del
Uncreative User

Forum Veteran 
IGN has just introduced some new rumors:

View page
YouTube Video

I personally love Aronofsky, I think he's one hell of a director. However, his movies are so different from Star Wars and action, sci-fi/fantasy themed filmes, in every way I'm not sure he's the right man for the job - or even if he would be interested in it.

Inspiration

.Bioshock inspiration.
Old 11-06-2012, 11:50 AM   #192
Tommycat
>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
To be fair, I didn't have a problem with ewoks in ROTJ. My problem with Ewoks is the unbelievably bad cartoon and comic book

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2012, 02:36 PM   #193
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl View Post
Pixar was started as a division of LucasFilm. Still irrelevant yes, but I think it's interesting anyway.
yes, and he sold it when 1) 5 million was a lot of money and 2) he need the money to pay for bad marriage. Divorce does not prove bad business man. If it did then Trump is worse at business than I give him credit for.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2012, 03:40 PM   #194
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dak Drexl View Post
What? I enjoyed it...
My apprehension has a strange reason - There's always been this funny juxtaposition in pop culture of the in-universe evil Darth Vader in out-of-universe comical situations, where he's portrayed as an almost benevolent character. Those things have been mostly out of the character's official context, e.g. in advertisements for other products, appearances at events, etc.

I have this strange feeling that now that Star Wars is owned by Disney, that this representation of Vader will become a bit more 'official'. Like, you'll have regular costumed Darth Vaders walking around in Disneyland..

I don't know. As I said: it's a strange reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
So now that Disney owns Star Wars, does that make Princess Leia a Disney Princess now?
I've seen this joke going around a lot. Just to answer it directly, she's probably not. What's usually referred to as "Disney Princesses" are the well-known animated characters, and nothing else. Case in point: the main character from The Princess Diaries (a live action film), is a princess in the story, but is not usually considered a part of the Disney Princess 'pantheon'. Furthermore, Leia isn't an original Disney character.

Also, relevant:
Show spoiler

Quote:
$4 billion dollars....Figure tells me that Lucas was pretty business savvy himself.

I am for Lucas being a consultant as long as that doesn't include dialogue writer.
Quote:
Really? Disney bought Pixar for 7.4 billion 6 years ago. Yet for 4 billion they get all of Lucasfilm which includes their IP (Star Wars and Indiana Jones being the major ones), ILM which does FX for half of Hollywood, Skywalker Sound which probably does sound post-processing for 3/4 of Hollywood, LucasArts (which admittedly hasn't met its potential in a long time, but has a vast back catalogue of properties), Lucas Animation which is doing Clone Wars (and potentially other stuff) and Lucas Licensing which has merchandising and licensing deals worth a pretty penny. Additionally there is THX and a few other spin-offs, which I think Lucas may still have a controlling interest in, if not own outright, although I'm unsure if they are included in the deal.

That lot looks like a pretty good bargain for Disney. So that says to me that Lucas, far from being a savvy businessman, was simply interested in getting out, and was willing to give the lot away for a relative song.
Quote:
Yes...I could care less what pixar sold for, it is completely irrelevant. Lucas took an idea and turned it into billions and then sold it for billions. I don't see most savvy business men/women do that without a couple government bailouts.

According to this, GL is remaining future-minded in all of this, and I'd say that "He's still got it."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Article
Unlike most billion dollar corporate acquisitions where the founders’ ownership stake is actually just a small percentage, George Lucas owns 100% of Luscasfilm and its family of companies like THX, Industrial Light and Magic, LucasArts and Skywalker Sound. That means overnight, George Lucas just more than doubled his net worth from $3.3 billion to $7.3 billion! But perhaps more impressively, Lucas could earn an even bigger fortune off the deal in the coming years…
Quote:
According to the official press release, Disney will pay Lucas $2 billion in cash plus 40 million shares of common stock at Tuesday’s closing price of $50 per share.
Quote:
George Lucas’ decision to sell his company to Disney shares many similarities to when Steve Jobs sold Pixar to Disney in 2006 for $7.6 billion. Most people don’t realize that when Steve Jobs died, the majority of his $8.3 billion net worth was made up from from his stake in Disney, NOT Apple.
Quote:
Considering the fact that Disney’s stock is up more than 32% this year, from a low of $38 to a recent 52 week high of $53 per share, Lucas’ payday could increase by hundreds of millions, if not billions of dollars.
Quote:
Furthermore, by signing this deal prior to the December 31st 2012 expiration of the “Bush era tax cuts”, Lucas is saving himself $100 million in taxes.

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.

Last edited by JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan; 11-06-2012 at 03:47 PM.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-06-2012, 09:52 PM   #195
Darth Avlectus
Your point?

Current Game: Soul Calibur 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by Trench View Post
Guys! Hey, guys!

Twi'lek princesses. Entire floats of them at the Disney World parades...

Am I the only one considering this possibility?
No, you're not. Can't promise an exact granting of your wish but... this:
http://josephb222.deviantart.com/gallery/
Show spoiler

And
Show spoiler

Who knows? Maybe he might draw something for you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommycat View Post
To be fair, I didn't have a problem with ewoks in ROTJ. My problem with Ewoks is the unbelievably bad cartoon and comic book
Well, glad I never got either one of those then...

"I cant see S***! --YOU GO TO HELL!" --Tourettes guy
Darth Avlectus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2012, 03:13 PM   #196
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Quote:
yes, and he sold it when 1) 5 million was a lot of money and 2) he need the money to pay for bad marriage. Divorce does not prove bad business man. If it did then Trump is worse at business than I give him credit for.
Haha I wasn't disagreeing with you I was just trying to bridge the relevant-ness gap.

Last edited by Dak Drexl; 11-07-2012 at 05:32 PM.
Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-07-2012, 05:19 PM   #197
Blix
Veteran

There's not going to be any Princess Leia or Padme "Disney Princess" line, why? For the same reason that Giselle from Enchanted was not made an official Disney Princess. Look it up.

Old 11-07-2012, 05:37 PM   #198
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
View page
YouTube Video

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2012, 01:05 PM   #199
Tigersong
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Q View Post
Must be a Mac user.
No, actually- I'm a Windows 7 user and an Elder Scrolls player.

Please stop using "I have a bad feeling about this." It's Han Solo's line; he'd like it back.
Tigersong is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-08-2012, 04:53 PM   #200
Prime
Am I a truck or robot?

Current Game: Skyrim, Macross PS2
10 year veteran! LF Jester Veteran Modder Helpful! 
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/1...n_2081757.html

That's some crazy **** right there...

Prime is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Disney buys Lucasfilm for $4b, Episode VII due Dec. 18 2015 *Cast Announced 29/04/14*

Tags
disney, ermahgerd, lucasfilm, mayans were right