lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Favorite sayings/quotes/song lyrics what have ya
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-26-2012, 07:03 PM   #1
*~*Darth pOOba*~*
Rookie

Current Game: The game of life
Favorite sayings/quotes/song lyrics what have ya

Over the past couple of weeks my english teacher told us to gather up 10 of our favorite quotes and they would be posted up around the high school. This really got me thinking, 'what quotes can I chose that will inspire others?' These are the 10 I chose...

"Never was anything great achieved without danger.” – Niccolo Machiavelli

“It has come to my attention that people of accomplishment rarely sat back and let things happen to them, they went out and happened to things.” – Leonardo Da Vinci

“It is better to die on your feet than live a life on your knees.” – Emiliano Zapata

“It doesn’t matter how tall your grandfather was, you have to do your own growing.” – Abraham Lincoln

“Cowards die many times before the death, yet the valiant only die once.” – Julius Caesar

“Don’t go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first.” – Mark Twain

“For every two minutes of glamour, there are eight hours of hard work.” – Jessica Savitch

“Don’t tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.” – Unknown

“Things do come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle.” – Abraham Lincoln

“It’s not who you are underneath, it’s what you do that defines you.” – Rachael Dawes

So I was wondering, what are yall’s favorite sayings? What inspires you?

Geek is Chic

"...And we will never back down, because a life without freedom is not a life worth living." - Ratonhnhaké:ton

"You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain." - Harvey Dent

"If you're going through hell, keep going." - Winston Churchill

Last edited by *~*Darth pOOba*~*; 11-27-2012 at 12:11 AM.
*~*Darth pOOba*~* is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Favorite sayings/quotes/song lyrics what have ya