lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is the steam version of kotor updated to 1.3.1?
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-23-2012, 08:01 PM   #1
TWINKEYRUNAWAY
Rookie

Question Is the steam version of kotor updated to 1.3.1?

A few months back as most of us know, a kotor collection was released in stores for a short time. Now one notable difference between the steam and dvd version of this updated release is that kotor for the collection edition was updated to version 1.3.1(This includes making it compatible for windows 7). My question is does anyone know if the steam version was updated from 1.3.0 to 1.3.1 like the collection edition?

www.youtube.com/user/411Remnant
Mass Effect Unification Released, click on our channel to get it!
TWINKEYRUNAWAY is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-23-2012, 09:12 PM   #2
Dread Advocate

Current Game: Magic the Gathering
I would assume so. The Steam version seems to work fine on both my laptop and desktop, both of which are Windows 7.
Dread Advocate is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-26-2012, 10:35 PM   #3
Axel Shiokawa
Rookie

Is the KOTOR collection version of KOTOR 1 patched to 1.3?

Because it doesnt have the 1280x1024 resolution option in a fresh install and I was wondering before since I got the 1.3 patch and a wrong disc error right after.
Axel Shiokawa is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2012, 11:01 PM   #4
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
It's already patched.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-14-2013, 07:28 PM   #5
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

I have the Steam version of KotOR, and it's only updated to 1.0.3, not 1.3.0 or 1.3.1.

It works fine out of the box on Windows 7 - no fixing or jimmying around needed - but the highest resolution available in the game is 1024x768. Is this how it's supposed to be?

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2013, 04:14 PM   #6
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
It actually supports up to 1600x1200, but your monitor has to be capable of that resolution.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-17-2013, 06:18 PM   #7
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

Ahh, of course - it only supports letterbox resolutions. My monitor goes up to 1366x768, which is why i didn't see the rest.

Does anyone know what was updated in the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 versions? Is there a changelog somewhere? The LA site only has the 1.0.3 patch/changelog.

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Is the steam version of kotor updated to 1.3.1?