lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Star Forge Robes Without Mask & Cape?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-23-2013, 05:30 PM   #1
The Cow King
Rookie

Star Forge Robes Without Mask & Cape?

How do I do it? I've been trying for hours but I really don't have any modding experience with kotor nor do I want to study 100 hours to make it happen.

I'd like to have white Star Forge Robes (that look like this, except without the mask), preferably a FEMALE version, and preferably in a way that they simply replace/override the normal Star Forge Robes you get in the game.

If someone could post a noob friendly, step-by-step guide on how to achieve this the easiest way possible, that'd be great, thanks. I'm surprised it hasn't already been done tbh.

P.S. - I know how to use Kotor Tool, edit .2da, scripting etc... I just don't understand how the whole model/item system works (or how to do what I explained above).

Last edited by The Cow King; 01-23-2013 at 05:45 PM.
The Cow King is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Star Forge Robes Without Mask & Cape?