lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Concerning modules
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-04-2013, 05:49 PM   #1
Taunger
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR
Question Concerning modules

Hi!

I have a question concerning modules. I've been searching for an answer in tutorials and other threads, but to no avail. If this is already covered somewhere, please tell me!

Now, to my question.

How can I add lights to existing modules? By "lights" I mean lighting that illuminates moving objects.
Most of the lighting seems to be pre-rendered using lightmaps, but I'm looking to add lights that illuminate, for example, the player.

Edit: I forgot to mention that I looked at the ARE, IFO and GIT files of modules that have such lights, but I didn't see any lighting structures, so I'm guessing I'd have to do something a little more advanced than simply adding structures.

Last edited by Taunger; 02-04-2013 at 05:53 PM. Reason: Added info.
Taunger is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Concerning modules

Tags
light, modules