lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Obsidian Actively Pitching Star Wars RPG (set between III and IV)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-08-2013, 08:00 AM   #1
Alexrd

Current Game: Dragon Ball Z: Budokai 3 HD
Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Obsidian Actively Pitching Star Wars RPG (set between III and IV)

Quote:
Obsidian CEO Feargus Urquhart told me his Black-Isle-based collective is lobbying heavily to develop a new Star Wars RPG. “I would say it’s within the top three pitches we’ve ever come up with,” he told RPS during a recent interview. But wait, what about the EA-shaped Death Star hovering over The Old Republic? Well, Obsidian’s new tale is set in a very, very different time period.

“There’s a lot of different eras in Star Wars, and that’s what we would focus on,” Urquhart replied when I pointed out that The Old Republic’s relative lack of success could have Disney seeing that license in a less than favorable light.

“We pitched a between-Episode III and Episode IV game [to LucasArts]. Because we think that timeframe is super interesting. It’s the fall of the Republic, the extermination of the Jedi, it’s Obi-Wan going off and making sure Luke is OK. You have the Sith, but you have the extermination of all Force users except for very, very few. So it was an interesting time to set a game, and you know, Chris Avellone came up with a really cool story.”

“We also latched onto it because it has elements people remember, but not the stories. It can just completely not involve [the movies]. It can tease them, but nothing else.”

Of course, then a certain gigantic mouse fee-fi-fo-fummed along, unhinged its gargantuan plague ridden jaw, and swallowed Star Wars whole. So what happens now? Is Obsidian back at square one? Urquhart doesn’t think so.

“It’s something we’re still hoping for, even with the Disney/Lucas stuff going on,” he said. “It changes things a lot, but you know, we’re gonna push on it. I would say it’s within the top three pitches we’ve ever come up with. We really worked on it hard and distilled it down to these eight or ten pages that really sold the story and characters. Then we sold it off to LucasArts and got a call back later that day. They were like, ‘This seems really cool. We want to talk to you guys, like, tomorrow about it.’”

“We haven’t [talked with Disney yet]. We’re kind of waiting for the smoke to clear. But that’s one of my next big things to do. To kind of go over there and [get the ball rolling again].”

Granted, it might be more of an uphill battle than Urquhart anticipates. Disney, after all, opened its Star Wars salvo by saying that it’d rather focus on mobile and social games over console-y triple-A fare. But Urquhart thinks more than a little of the house of mouse’s statement was simple posturing. Putting all your chips on console (and, by extension in this case, PC) doesn’t sound good right now. But once the veil of silence surrounding new machines finally lifts, that might be a very different story.

So yes, a lot of things are up in the air, but Urquhart’s confident. And I’m hoping to high heaven he’s right to feel that way. Assuming it all does work out, though, here’s hoping Obsidian actually gets to finish its ending this time.
Source

I'm glad that their pitch for a Star Wars RPG is set during the "saga era". I like KotOR quite a lot, but the setting was what I liked the least. Still, my wish for a Star Wars RPG helped me to get over it.

I didn't like KotOR II that much, and let's hope that if this ever gets done, Avellone won't put any "anti-Force" stance on some characters.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.

Last edited by Alexrd; 02-08-2013 at 08:05 AM.
Alexrd is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 08:42 AM   #2
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Presumably they are making this info public to try and put some pressure on Disney to approve it. Unsurprising given their track record and the fact that they are constantly teetering on the precipice of bankruptcy.
DarthParametric is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 09:04 AM   #3
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarthParametric View Post
Presumably they are making this info public to try and put some pressure on Disney to approve it. Unsurprising given their track record and the fact that they are constantly teetering on the precipice of bankruptcy.
Good point. At least LucasArts was interested.

Star Wars: In Concert - Lisbon - Some pictures of the exhibition accompanying the event.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:32 AM   #4
Miltiades
Death... by Exile

Current Game: The Old Republic
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire 
KotOR II was awesome. It's pretty much what I've been saying of late: give up KotOR III, as it's not going to happen, but let Obsidian try their hands on another period in time. To be honest, I'd rather have something other than the movie era again (don't forget, that period of time between III and IV, with Jedi being hunted, isn't too dissimilar to the setting of KotOR II), but I'll take whatever they can make happen. I'm still not really holding my breath, but it's nice they are coming out saying they really want to make another Star Wars RPG.

PSN id: BE_Miltiades

Miltiades is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 11:48 AM   #5
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
I would have preferred something around the Bane period myself. Pretty much equidistant from the KOTOR and movie timeframes and virtually unencumbered by canon, enough to have almost complete narrative freedom. You could go either side of the Rule of Two depending on what you were going for - before if you wanted an extant Sith presence on the level of KOTOR, or after if you wanted a more low key affair less focused on everyone having glow sticks.

What I'd really like to see is a proper Sith/Dark Side focused game, one that isn't just about killing randoms because that's what "evil" types do. Something that charts your rise from apprentice to seizing the mantle of Master, then recruiting your own apprentice (and maybe being taken down by them as a nice way to end).
Old 02-08-2013, 12:05 PM   #6
LDR
Your Death Angel

Current Game: GTA V
Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Ugh, this time period is so overused it's not even funny. I'll keep my eyes and ears open though.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
LDR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 12:21 PM   #7
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Current Game: TOR/FO:NV
Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
TSL to me is the most compelling Star Wars game. I actually think a RPG set in the timeframe between III and IV could be very intriguing written by Avellone. Character hunted by the empire, feels abandoned and betrayed by the Jedi and the Republic offers many options to character development and Avellone’s shades of grey in the morality spectrum. I don’t think a story like that would really need to focus much on movie cannon beyond the Jedi are gone and the empire has taken over. PC would likely start off as a padawan whose master saves him during order 66, but he watches his master be butchered by those that were his/her allies. To me this would bring out all types of conflicts between who to trust and Jedi teaching. Very similar to many of the teaching in Kreia in TSL, do you help the family farm being overrun by pirates, or does involvement bring the risk of bringing down the wrath of the Empire. NPC reaction would also be very interesting; they were told the Jedi tried to overthrow the government. So figuring out who could help you and who would turn you in over the reward would be another great element.

So if they are going to make a game about survival, both of the PC and the good people within the empire, then I can’t think of a better time period. However, if they want to make a cliché game about saving the galaxy, then look somewhere else. It shouldn’t be about making the ultimate jedi/sith, it would have to be about character development and morality conflict to be good. Making another Revan clone would just destroy cannon. Making something more about looking for survivors, teachers and looking for holocron to finish the PC’s training to improve odds of survival or gain power for revenge while being hunted by bounty hunters and imperial forces would be interesting to me particularly with Avellone’s normal morality choices.

mimartin is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 12:27 PM   #8
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Loot: Mace Windu's lightsaber (plus hand).

Old 02-08-2013, 12:29 PM   #9
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexrd View Post
sounds more like bioware than obsidian.

Old 02-08-2013, 12:36 PM   #10
Xavier1985
Rookie

between 4 and 5, eh? the old school star wars galaxy player (before they bent over and decided to change the whole game which eventually made it fail) likes and dislikes this idea, but i would say do it in the era of the imperial knights when they are considered the good guys to an extent, work a story around that, i would fund that project if i could heh
Xavier1985 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 01:07 PM   #11
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

I want Obsidian Entertainment to rewrite the prequels and make them an RPG. I wager my idea has as much chance as Obsidian's.

Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 01:25 PM   #12
Tommycat
º¿º>^..^<

Current Game: Real Life 1.0(BETA)
Forum Veteran 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xavier1985 View Post
between 4 and 5, eh? the old school star wars galaxy player (before they bent over and decided to change the whole game which eventually made it fail) likes and dislikes this idea, but i would say do it in the era of the imperial knights when they are considered the good guys to an extent, work a story around that, i would fund that project if i could heh
between 3 and 4 makes good sense. There's still plenty of Jedi, all are being hunted. The rebellion is barely getting started. And worlds that could be explored and shaped to what they were in the movies. It's chaotic, more so than the SWG timeframe of 4 and 5.

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniences attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." Thomas Jefferson
Tommycat is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 01:46 PM   #13
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Well, either between 3 and 4 or 50-100+ years after 6 (presumably taking you past the time lines in the most recent books). Something not too bogged down in cannon, thus giving the writers wriggle room. Preferably single player (w/mmo option for those so inclined).

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #14
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
I really don't get the appeal of a distant timeline from the movies. I mean, sure it doesn't give any room for a "save the galaxy" story, but not every story has to be that way. I'd rather have something during the movie timeline and be much more relatable than have something hundreds of years before/after them only to have a visual style too similar to the films because otherwise people wouldn't see it as Star Wars (and rightfully so).

Old 02-08-2013, 02:34 PM   #15
L0ki194
Rookie

Current Game: Modding K1/TSL, Playing my 360
Hmm.... sounds interesting. I remember reading at least 2 books of "The Last of the Jedi" series which I remember enjoying. Maybe the might have some bits about that?

My Mods:
L0ki194's Sith Officer Armors: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/...fficer-armors/
K1 Player Height Adjustment: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/...ht-adjustment/
Realistic Nar Shaddaa Skybox Mod Loadscreens: http://deadlystream.com/forum/files/...d-loadscreens/
L0ki194 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 03:36 PM   #16
Totenkopf
English spoken in What

Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member Forum Veteran 
Quote:
I really don't get the appeal of a distant timeline from the movies. I mean, sure it doesn't give any room for a "save the galaxy" story, but not every story has to be that way. I'd rather have something during the movie timeline and be much more relatable than have something hundreds of years before/after them only to have a visual style too similar to the films because otherwise people wouldn't see it as Star Wars (and rightfully so).
That was as an alternative to anything other than between 3 and 4. Didn't think much of a lot of the stuff that followed in wake of ROTJ. Between 3-4 would probably give greatest flexibility w/in context of movie timelines.

Now, I want you to remember that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for his country.---Patton

There is no room in this country for hyphenated Americanism.---Teddy Roosevelt

I never forget a face, but in your case I'll make an exception.---Groucho

And if you all get killed, I'll piss on your graves.---Shaman Urdnot

How would you like to own a little bit of my foot in your ass.---Red Foreman
Totenkopf is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 06:25 PM   #17
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan
ANTA BAKAAA?!

I don't really like the idea of another piece of SW media in that time period, but at this point I'm just happy people want to make more Star Wars games. It's been too long.

This could be interesting. Perhaps play as a Jedi trying to hide from the Empire? I'd hope, being an RPG, it would focus less on the THRILLER CHASE, and more on things like the psychological stress involved in being a hunted fugitive. Things like having a love interest, and trying to keep them out of harm's way (harm, which arguably follows you around)?

On the general subject of SW games, I'm hoping that there'll be Star Wars mods for Star Citizen. Hopefully Star Citizen's hypothetical success would spur LA into considering a proper Star Wars flight sim.

Also, obligatory SW wantlist:

1. KotOR 3*
2. Jedi Knight 4
3. Republic Commando 2
4. Battlefront 3.

*Yeah, I know unlikely it is.

mfw I read the Revan novel

it is not a cry of joy.
JesusIsGonnaOwnSatan is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 08:59 PM   #18
igyman
Tension!

Current Game: MGR Revengeance (PC)
Forum Veteran Helpful! Contest winner - Fan Fiction 
I'm definitely not interested in a between-trilogies game. We've already had two extremely crappy The Force Unleashed games in that period and, well, the "crappy" part says it all.
One of the things I liked about the first KoTOR game was the setting. Everything looked different, but still quite familiar and still Star Wars, so I'm more interested in a game set either long before the movies, or long after them, as those periods allow for more creative freedom, both visual and otherwise. Of course, Jedi Knight 3 is a must (I consider Jedi Academy to be a stand-alone expansion to Jedi Outcast), regardless of anything else.

igyman is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-08-2013, 09:44 PM   #19
DarthParametric
I bent my Wookiee

Forum Veteran Helpful! 
Quote:
something hundreds of years before/after them only to have a visual style too similar to the films because otherwise people wouldn't see it as Star Wars (and rightfully so).
Styling after the films for different time periods is not only unnecessary, it's actually a mistake. It's what TOR did and the result is ridiculous. Arguably though that was a mandate from LA/LF's marketing department rather than an artistic choice on the part of Bioware/EA. There are key elements you can put in a game that make it identifiable as Star Wars without needing to ape every detail of the movies. KOTOR did it well. There were enough touchstones to make it instantly recognisable as SW, but it was distinct enough to be its own setting.
Old 02-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #20
mimartin
TOR ate my KotOR

Quote:
Originally Posted by igyman View Post
I'm definitely not interested in a between-trilogies game. We've already had two extremely crappy The Force Unleashed games in that period and, well, the "crappy" part says it all.
Last I checked it wasn't Obsidian that made either crappy TFU.

I ate a crappy hamburger once that does not mean I given up eating food.

Old 02-09-2013, 12:23 AM   #21
LDR
Your Death Angel

Helpful! Roleplayer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Member The Walking Carpets Guild Member 
Quote:
Originally Posted by mimartin View Post
Last I checked it wasn't Obsidian that made either crappy TFU.

I ate a crappy hamburger once that does not mean I given up eating food.
Well if you give up on food then you would die...

You could give up on hamburgers though.

Forgive, but never forget. No amount of DLC can take back lying to your fan base. Trust is earned, not downloaded.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 02-09-2013, 03:25 AM   #22
Q
The one who knocks

Current Game: Mowing down neos with my M60
LF Jester Forum Veteran Helpful! 
LOL@Feargus.

Still bull****ing with the best of them.

"They should rename the team to the Washington Government Sucks. Put Obama on the helmet. Line the entire walls of the stadium with the actual text of the ACA.
Fix their home team score on the board to the debt clock, they can win every game 17,000,000,000,000 to 24. Losing team gets taxed by the IRS 100%, then droned."
-Toker
Q is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-09-2013, 12:08 PM   #23
Taak Farst
Eat The Rude

Alderaan News Holopics contributor Forum Veteran 
Let us hope.

Let us pray.

Taak Farst is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-12-2013, 10:18 PM   #24
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller

Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
Quote:
Now that! Is a awesome post!

I'd definitely be up for another Obsidian RPG.
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2013, 03:11 AM   #25
VeniVidiVicous
Rookie

Being one of the people that preferred TSL to Kotor 1 i'd very happily buy another Obsidian SW RPG but like igyman I am not interested in the setting of in between the PT and OT. That area's well covered already.

Seeing as there's going to be a sequel trilogy wouldn't it make more sense for them to do a RPG between episodes VI and VII?
that's what i'd like to see anyway.

VeniVidiVicous is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-13-2013, 09:08 PM   #26
Darth333
Administraterror

Quote:
Originally Posted by LDR View Post
Ugh, this time period is so overused it's not even funny.
This + Obsidian = even if it gets done, I will at least wait and may even pass my turn. Good writing alone cannot save a game.

TSL might have been well written, it was incomplete, full of bugs and not very Star Wars-ish except for the lightsabers. I always got the feeling that the SW environment and setting were forced on the writer in TSL... K1, despite its flaws, captured the OT SW spirit a lot better IMHO. Sometimes trying to add too much depth to something like KotOR feels even more artificial...
Darth333 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2013, 01:02 AM   #27
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
I'd rather see a different time period explored. Like maybe between 1500-2000 years before Anakin Skywalker.

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2013, 01:13 AM   #28
LDR
Your Death Angel

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post
I'd rather see a different time period explored. Like maybe between 1500-2000 years before Anakin Skywalker.
Honestly, I'd prefer something like the Great Hyperspace War.

My Mods
Current Mod Thread
Old 02-16-2013, 07:42 PM   #29
GeneralPloKoon
Just a Time Traveller

Current Game: Borderlands (PS3)
I'd like a game set in the Legacy era. Dark Horse has created some awesome stuff there!
GeneralPloKoon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2013, 10:05 PM   #30
The Lord of Chaos
Rookie

I'd like a game that is based on one of my KotOR III stories, preferably V2. Like and share, spread the word and the big fish of Disney will not be able to resist mwuhahaha.

Liked KotOR and KotOR II? Didn't like TOR and the Revan novel? Check out what I would have done instead: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8913071/...nknown-Regions

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8977663/...own-Regions-V2
The Lord of Chaos is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2013, 10:26 PM   #31
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
It's possible since a lot of what gets popular these days is fan fiction quality stuff

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-16-2013, 11:11 PM   #32
The Lord of Chaos
Rookie

Hahahaha thanks for giving me hope. Star Wars The Lord of Chaos: A New Hope... For the Final Nail in the KotOR Coffin.

Seriously though, I'm proud of my work, I love it, but that's probably just because I'm kind of a narcissist.

Liked KotOR and KotOR II? Didn't like TOR and the Revan novel? Check out what I would have done instead: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8913071/...nknown-Regions

Old 02-18-2013, 01:57 PM   #33
Col_Zechs
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
New Kotor 2 like RPG, but set between EPIII and IV, cool. I hope it has the mad Jedi Joruus C' Baoth. He's awesome.

Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2013, 01:53 AM   #34
greggomonkey
Rookie

Current Game: Kotor
I have long since been of the opinion that a solid Star Wars game is best set in a relatively unexplored space of time. THat is part of the reason people bought KOTOR.

~Greggomonkey

Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak
greggomonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2013, 02:58 AM   #35
Lynk Former
internet hate machine

10 year veteran! The Walking Carpets Guild Officer Imperialist Meatbags Guild Officer LF Jester 
That's true, but what era would we be talking about if this were to happen?

Lynk Former is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-19-2013, 03:55 AM   #36
Alexrd

Forum Veteran LF Jester 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggomonkey View Post
THat is part of the reason people bought KOTOR.
I'm not sure that's true. I think people bought KotOR because it was the only Star Wars RPG (regardless of the timeline) in existence and/or because it was from BioWare.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:00 AM   #37
The Lord of Chaos
Rookie

Quote:
I'm not sure that's true. I think people bought KotOR because it was the only Star Wars RPG (regardless of the timeline) in existence and/or because it was from BioWare.
Yeah, I was interested in KotOR because it was the first Star Wars RPG. It could have been set in any timeline and made by any developer for all I cared. Heck, I'd never even heard of BioWare until I played KotOR.

I'm far from alone when I say I'd love more Star Wars RPGs. Single player, that is. Star Wars + RPG = GOLD, I just hope the dialogue system stays the same instead of that freaking Mass Effect style system.

Anyway, Star Wars is perfect for RPGs. I love the ambiguity Obsidian provided, but I also love a good old fashioned, black and white, epic struggle between the Jedi and the Sith.

Old 02-19-2013, 09:49 PM   #38
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Gimme a blaster or a lightsaber and put me in a galaxy far, far away and I'm happy. I really hope something comes of this because a new Star Wars RPG would probably be super fun no matter what the story ends up being.

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2013, 01:02 AM   #39
Shem
Master of the Force

Current Game: Variations of games
10 year veteran! Veteran Modder Notable contributor Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by greggomonkey View Post
I have long since been of the opinion that a solid Star Wars game is best set in a relatively unexplored space of time. THat is part of the reason people bought KOTOR.

~Greggomonkey
That is my thinking as well and that is why I said this:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shem View Post

Interested in hosting a your KOTOR or TSL mod at FileFront? Send your mod HERE and we'll validate it as soon as we can! FileFront is a good way to get publicity for your mod as we get 1000's of visitors everyday. Is my LucasForum PM box full again? If you really need to reach me, PM me at YouTube under the username: Shem L -- Watch my KOTOR videos! Download my mods from FileFront!

Shem is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-21-2013, 10:51 PM   #40
greggomonkey
Rookie

Current Game: Kotor
Another option would be to explore the time period that is much farther in the future with an rpg. It would open up a way to move past all the current muddle of canon.

Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things Revan... and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone."
―Darth Malak
greggomonkey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Obsidian Actively Pitching Star Wars RPG (set between III and IV)