lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Deus Ex: Human Defiance trademarked
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-27-2013, 08:56 AM   #1
Sabretooth
鬼龍院皐月

Deus Ex: Human Defiance trademarked; Update: Deus Ex: The Fall domain names

Square Enix trademarked 'Deus Ex: Human Defiance'. It's registered for computer games, so it's not the title of the movie or the codename for the Adam Jensen plush toy I know they're making soemwhere I will have my hands on it I swear it.

I'm not as immediately fond of it as 'Human Revolution', but it'll do in a pinch. I mean, it could've been Deus Ex: Human Revelations: Redemption: Revengeance.

It's most likely to be a sequel, considering the name, but other long shots include:

- The Wii U port of Human Revolution
- HD remake of Deus Ex

Human Revolution's trademark was filed in February 2010, same month as this one - so if they use the same timetable as before, expect a reveal in the coming weeks and a proper showing at E3 this year. The Xbox Infinity reveal happens in April, so that also sounds like a good time.

Last edited by Sabretooth; 03-06-2013 at 01:06 AM.
Sabretooth is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > The Outlander Club > Deus Ex: Human Defiance trademarked