lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Is it possible to add a Wristlauncher Rockets, grenades,Darts launcher for Kotor 1
Thread Tools Display Modes
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 03-14-2013, 03:39 AM   #1
Col_Zechs
Rookie
 
Col_Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 209
Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
Is it possible to add a Wristlauncher Rockets, grenades,Darts launcher for Kotor 1

Can someone make one please if possible?

Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2013, 10:20 AM   #2
Sithspecter
Mod Longer, Forum Less
 
Sithspecter's Avatar
 
Status: Moderator
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Ebon Hawk
Posts: 1,748
Current Game: Mechwarrior II: Mercenaries
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder LFN Staff Member 
I'm not certain, but I am looking in to it. Specifically, I'd like to do a flamethrower. If that's possible, then rockets and darts should not be a problem.



Sithspecter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-14-2013, 04:42 PM   #3
Col_Zechs
Rookie
 
Col_Zechs's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 209
Current Game: Star Wars the Old Republic
cool thanks. That would be great for kotor 1.

Col_Zechs is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2013, 09:56 AM   #4
Fair Strides 2
Junior Member
 
Fair Strides 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oregon, United States
Posts: 495
Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sithspecter View Post
I'm not certain, but I am looking in to it. Specifically, I'd like to do a flamethrower. If that's possible, then rockets and darts should not be a problem.
Well, it should be easy. Just add an effect, possibly with model and/or texture, and then a weapon that would fire that effect when activated...

in theory anyway.


Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Hi! I messaged him on Facebook and got this answer: "Sure if he wants to release a new KSE, no problem. I'm surprised he was able to find all the perl modules. I released them a long time ago but they were buried somewhere in the KSE thread." So, go for it--please give him credit for the original work, though!
KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

12/13/13 -- Fixed KSE 3.3.4 bugs. Please check the above link.
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-15-2013, 10:51 AM   #5
logan23
Veteran
 
logan23's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: East Coast
Posts: 909
Current Game: Revenge of Revan
Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Contest winner - Modding Hot Topic Starter 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fair Strides 2 View Post
Well, it should be easy. Just add an effect, possibly with model and/or texture, and then a weapon that would fire that effect when activated...

in theory anyway.
You need to find the right animation for this if you are using a bounty hunter wrist flame thrower verse a gun flame thrower.

logan23 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2013, 03:53 AM   #6
Roachbugg
Rookie
 
Roachbugg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 13
Current Game: Kotor 1 & 2
You can use hk's driod weapon animation it uses a flamethrower from the wrist.
Roachbugg is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 04-21-2013, 04:33 PM   #7
Fair Strides 2
Junior Member
 
Fair Strides 2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Oregon, United States
Posts: 495
Current Game: Master of Orion 2
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roachbugg View Post
You can use hk's driod weapon animation it uses a flamethrower from the wrist.
Wasn't sure I should trust my memory, or else I would've mentioned that.

But how easy will it be to extract it?


Always remember modders: "Quality= Effort*Time"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Onasi
Hi! I messaged him on Facebook and got this answer: "Sure if he wants to release a new KSE, no problem. I'm surprised he was able to find all the perl modules. I released them a long time ago but they were buried somewhere in the KSE thread." So, go for it--please give him credit for the original work, though!
KSE 3.3.4 is LIVE!!! Check it out here.

12/13/13 -- Fixed KSE 3.3.4 bugs. Please check the above link.
Fair Strides 2 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > Is it possible to add a Wristlauncher Rockets, grenades,Darts launcher for Kotor 1

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:26 PM.

LFNetwork, LLC ©2002-2011 - All rights reserved.
Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.