Okay, here's a re-write with pictures, following Darth Sapiens' re-worded version of my explanation. However, I added the pics in-between his steps.
1. select a tpc.
2. on ktools right-most panel select hex viewer
a new window shows up
3. you now have the hex on the right and the ANSI translation on the right
4. scroll to the very bottom, in your ansi part you should see things that make sense "clamp 0" "mipmap 0" "xbox_downsample 64"
5. on the bottom of ktools hex viewer you have three options: hex ansi unicode
6. select ansi, the view should change, now your looking at just gibberish,
7. scroll down to the last line, then scroll right until you get to what you notced in step 4.
8. there is your txi info copy and paste from the ansi view and bob's the hobo living on the corner.
Last edited by Sithspecter; 07-10-2013 at 11:38 AM.