lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: MECK II
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 05-12-2013, 04:59 PM   #1
Sithspecter
Big things are coming...

Current Game: Mechwarrior II: Mercenaries
Contest winner - Modding Forum Veteran Veteran Modder LFN Staff Member 
MECK II

A long time ago, a long, long time ago, there was a set of mods that went under the title of MECK. This stood for Movie Episodes Conversion KotOR. I have decided to reboot this mantle as an entirely new set of mods that is a throwback to the originals.

Right now, I have no specific big plots or anything planned out. I'm simply going to model and texture stuff and then release it as it comes. This will encompass my work thus far on Boba Fett, Slave I, the Millennium Falcon, and the Gungan shield.

I'm going to focus on characters for the most part, and Imperial characters for the time being. I'm working on the Scout Trooper now:

Quality help is welcome, especially if you are willing to remodel and texture characters on your own.

Sithspecter is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-12-2013, 05:50 PM   #2
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
oooooo Please check your inbox. One of my secret projects may work great for this

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 05-13-2013, 12:15 AM   #3
Dak Drexl

Helpful! 
Heya SS, if you need some models I'd be happy to help. I don't have access to kotor or any game files but I can model anything you might need

Dak Drexl is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > MECK II