lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Quanons Crazy Projects!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-29-2013, 03:24 PM   #11
glovemaster
Now-a-days GroovyCarrot

Current Game: No time for games, sadly
Helpful! 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanon View Post
Yeah, Aqualaris still needs to get finished
It just needs lightmaps now, everything does x-D

The idea was to make the big holo-table, at the center of the Ebon-Hawk, into a galaxy map. As the Galaxy map in the cockpit could only have 1 extra planet or such...

GM wanted a ingame tool of sorts, so modders could easely at TONS of new planets, making a new galaxy map interface thingy. I was working on some small models which would look like holograms to sell the whole thing
Ah did the lightmap problem get solved then? I also remember the camera collision problem, I'd hope by now that's also fixed?

Yeah the galaxy map idea was to expand the map into a projection with selectable planets; like the galaxy map but 3D and with essentially unlimited extra slots for modders to contribute - it was pretty much finished but it needs revisiting and fixing, I know how to go about it but I remember Q said there was a bug to do with the 003ebo enter script injection since I couldn't decompile the original. Buzz me on Facebook next week Q as I've got a load of free time

If you're looking for any of the junk I did a few years ago; you can probably still find it all on filefront
glovemaster is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Quanons Crazy Projects!