lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kamino Eugenics Chamber is up at My Site.
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 01-25-2005, 09:55 PM   #1
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Current Game: DDO, Stormreach
Post [K1] Kamino Eugenics Chamber is up at My Site.

I know, it has been a while, but the muse hit me the other night, and after picking myself up off the ground (The Muse has a good right-cross), I went to work!

I got this idea after playing SW Battlefront Single Player actually, those little Bacta Tanks you pick up and get thrown at you for health that gave me this idea.

I know... WTH did that have to do with this mod other than the tank?

The only answer I can think of is this...
--------------------------------------------------
This mod, thanks to tk102's venerable and cool Zaalbar finds items script, creates a Kolto Tank in the Ebon Hawk's Cargo Bay, called a Kamino Eugenics Chamber, that you can use to upgrade yourself like you do HK-47, only I "kicked it up a notch", this is definately meant for use with Talchia's Hardcore Mod, especially levels 3-5.

Note: You can downgrade/upgrade your current power level at your whim, your credit balance withstanding... but don't expect any refunds.

This mod also will help to lighten your pocketbooks of all those vast sums of credits you get during your average modded game. Especially with Shosey's High-Stakes Pazaak and, of course, my stuff.

This mod gives your PC a Hide Armor like HK and Canderous gets, so it doesn't take up any equipment slots.
You can get it from My WebSite.
The costs per upgrade level are as follows;

Level 1: 20,000 Credits
Level 2: 40,000 Credits
Level 3: 60,000 Credits
Level 4: 80,000 Credits
Level 5: 100,000 Credits

The actual bonuses are all listed in the KEC's Dialogue so you'll know exactly what you are buying.
This Mod will likely reqire you to restart your game, unless you haven't talked to Zaalbar yet on the Ebon Hawk in your current game...

Enjoy!

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
----------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by RedHawke; 07-14-2006 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Changed link to my site...
RedHawke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2005, 10:09 PM   #2
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Current Game: Star Wars The Old Republic
Veteran Modder 
*click, click got mine*

You know it is sad though Redhawke that I downloaded this without even reading the description just based on the fact that it was a mod crafted by you. Now that I've read the description I'm even more eager to make this a permanent addition to my overide folder.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Darkkender is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2005, 10:18 PM   #3
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Current Game: SWTOR
Got my copy!

Sounds cool, almost like a "in-game KSE", pretty sweet if you ask me, great job RedHawke.

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Mav is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-25-2005, 10:29 PM   #4
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Thanks guys!

I should have thought of this long ago, the PC's Hide Armor slot has been unused for sooooo long!

spoiler:
The way TSL starts, a mod like this will be able to come into play there as well!

Watch out though, if you have less than 20,000 credits the Chamber won't do anything for you.

"Beware the form-fitting black armor-clad Drow hottie with twin Mineral II Greensteel Khopeshes!"
"Liella d'Orien says, '"You're the fool, Devil. -- Witness the power of this fully ARMED and OPERATIONAL Titan!"'"
Old 01-25-2005, 10:31 PM   #5
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

No worries as long as I've got KSE I've got all the credits I couold possibly need... now if only my bank account worked like KSE... lol

"Women are like sunsets… they’re beautiful, but there will be a different one tomorrow." - Gilder
Old 01-25-2005, 10:34 PM   #6
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by maverick187
No worries as long as I've got KSE I've got all the credits I couold possibly need... now if only my bank account worked like KSE... lol
Your's, mine, and everybody elses man.

Working so, we will learn history as a tree knows it; we will climb into shapes printed in the seed; we will become time made visible, years made fragrant; we will make of concentric memory a stem of praise; we will inhabit daylight at a trees own speed; we will be travelers who remain, patriots to this ground.
OMG I only rank 62.13018% geek or a Extreme Geek as it is referred to on the geektest at Geektest
[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 01-26-2005, 12:11 AM   #7
ChAiNz.2da
Brony 4 Life. Yo.

Current Game: Minecraft MP: PynCraft|Tekkit
Quote:
Originally posted by Darkkender
You know it is sad though Redhawke that I downloaded this without even reading the description just based on the fact that it was a mod crafted by you. Now that I've read the description I'm even more eager to make this a permanent addition to my overide folder.
You're not alone my friend, for me it was like:

1) Visit pcgamemods
2) OH Crap! RedHawke has a new mod! *CLICK*
3) Now...what does this do?

of course there were steps 2.1 - 2.9 which basically consisted of goggling over Red's screenshots

Looks FUNtastic man!

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| Mods (FF) (DS) | Folding | SWK.com | FB: (LF) (Me) | Steam | The Herd |
ChAiNz.2da is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-26-2005, 02:34 PM   #8
T7nowhere
Did you reset?

Veteran Modder Forum Veteran Helpful! Notable contributor 
Cool idea RedHawke.
T7nowhere is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2005, 05:40 AM   #9
Vampiro
Rookie

Very nice RedHawke!
Vampiro is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-27-2005, 07:10 PM   #10
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Thanks people!

Now back to work on my next devious project!

Old 01-27-2005, 08:31 PM   #11
Darkkender
Knight of Holowan

Veteran Modder 
Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke
Thanks people!

Now back to work on my next devious project!
Wow when you come back you come back with a vengenance. Any hints at your next devious Project. Could it be the long awaited sequel to make them JEDI series with make Zaalbar a Jedi. If you don't do it I think I might. By the way I must say though you must be part Muse man. I've decided to make my first module Mod that I'm near finishing and I must admit that Ord Mandell and The Jawa Shop were my inspiration. So in Advance I am saying thank you for setting the standard with those mods.

[TSL]Holowan Plugin
Old 01-28-2005, 08:56 AM   #12
Darth_ToMeR
Veteran

Really nice. Good idea.

My KOTOR Mods Site:
http://darthtomer.tripod.com
Darth_ToMeR is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-30-2005, 04:45 PM   #13
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Thanks once again people! I so do hate unused equipment slots!

I do have a request, when someone, using a Hide on their PC from this mod gets to the Leviathan scene where you are stripped and put into the cells... if you could post here and tell me if you retain your Hide Armor after this part or you lose it?

I'm hoping it doesn't take it away with your other equipment... but you never know.

Old 01-31-2005, 08:18 AM   #14
shosey

yay! for redhawke and yay! for high-stakes pazaak

hehe

good work!!

Hosey's KotOR Mods [Ebon Hawk Basement] [High Stakes Pazaak] [I am Jedi!] [Skip Endire Spire]
More to come
shosey is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2005, 10:57 AM   #15
shink5
Lurker

many thanks Redhawke for all the enjoyment your mods have given me and my kids. excellent work!

Life, enjoy it while you can......
shink5 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 01-31-2005, 06:49 PM   #16
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

Quote:
Originally posted by RedHawke

I do have a request, when someone, using a Hide on their PC from this mod gets to the Leviathan scene where you are stripped and put into the cells... if you could post here and tell me if you retain your Hide Armor after this part or you lose it?
not that I'm there yet, but how would one see if they still have a hide equiped?

Old 01-31-2005, 08:13 PM   #17
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally posted by maverick187
not that I'm there yet, but how would one see if they still have a hide equiped?
While your PC is still in your undies you look at your character screen and see if your Attributes and Defense is still recieving the bonus from the Hide Armor (It should be in Green text instead of the default blue... or is it white... hmm... one or the other, if they are displayed as Green all is well.) If not then you will just have to spend the money again back at the EH.
Quote:
Originally posted by shosey
yay! for redhawke and yay! for high-stakes pazaak
Thanks shosey!

Old 01-31-2005, 08:57 PM   #18
Mav
8-Bit Code Monkey

^^^^

Well okay then, if I'm the first to get there... doubt it... then I'll let ya know

Old 12-31-2005, 09:37 AM   #19
Carodej
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawke
spoiler:
The way TSL starts, a mod like this will be able to come into play there as well!
I liked this idea! What I am wondering is if you ever did as mentioned in your spoiler and if so, where I could find it?
Carodej is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-31-2005, 10:28 AM   #20
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carodej
I liked this idea! What I am wondering is if you ever did as mentioned in your spoiler and if so, where I could find it?
Nope, not yet. It is on my to-do list though!

Old 01-02-2006, 02:11 AM   #21
JediKnight707
Or I will choke you...

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedHawke
It is on my to-do list though!
Yea, right!! You forgot about it!! Admit it!! Great work (as always)

JediKnight707 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-24-2006, 10:51 PM   #22
tenou123
Lurker

Just dloaded the mod, but i cant see the placeable. Help please?

I followed the instructions for working with the Booster Pack mod and everything...and yes, I haven't spoken to Zaalbar...
tenou123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 07-25-2006, 02:24 AM   #23
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally Posted by tenou123
Just dloaded the mod, but i cant see the placeable. Help please?

I followed the instructions for working with the Booster Pack mod and everything...and yes, I haven't spoken to Zaalbar...
When you do speak to Zaalbar you will see a line you can say about him rummaging around, pick that response and then go into the cargo bay.

If you do not see that line you can say, then you need to re-check to see if all the mod files are installed.

Old 08-14-2006, 05:06 PM   #24
Dirtnose
Rookie

Woohoo Another Brilliant mod by RH!
Dirtnose is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-28-2007, 01:46 PM   #25
OmegaX123
Lurker

So is this compat with A Galaxy of Shapers? Since they both contain the file "k_hzaa_dialog.dlg". Is this an actual conflict, or is that part of this 'Zaalbar finds items' script? Or is it both (since I don't know how said script works)?
OmegaX123 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 03-01-2007, 12:43 AM   #26
RedHawke
Shadow Lord Of The Sith™

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmegaX123
So is this compat with A Galaxy of Shapers? Since they both contain the file "k_hzaa_dialog.dlg". Is this an actual conflict, or is that part of this 'Zaalbar finds items' script? Or is it both (since I don't know how said script works)?
Unfortunately the answer looks like a yes, they are incompatible. There is no way to make a mod 100% compatible with others as mods will share files, this is unavoidable. As I do not have or use that mod really I can't help you with it, sorry.

Old 06-15-2013, 04:26 PM   #27
PsionicArchon
Lurker

What in the hell is a 'hide armor' slot! I've played these games through countless times and, while it has been quite a while I can't seem to find this mythical 'slot'.

I feel like I'm being trolled or something... If anyone is still monitoring this thread, please share with me the secrets of the hide armor slot.
PsionicArchon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2013, 12:00 AM   #28
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
The hide slot is basically an armour slot that is untouchable by the PC. Want to know what characters have it? Simply unequipe EVERYTHING from that chrarecter and go to his/her attributes there you will (or won't) see green little numbers next to the normal numbers these green numbers are caused by the invisible armour solt or the "hide" slot.

Hope this helps-Supreme Kotor

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-16-2013, 12:34 AM   #29
PsionicArchon
Lurker

I did not expect a reply so soon, thank you. So, in other words, this armor slot is completely hidden. Sense this is happening on TSL I'm going to head over there and, see if I'm experiencing a bug. When I used the tank I received an item called RH-KEC Hide 5 that I can't do anything with. It's in my inventory, under the save editor it's listed as rh_crhide005. My states are not being boosted by this item and, there is no way to attach it to my character.
PsionicArchon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Kamino Eugenics Chamber is up at My Site.