lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: A Playable Sith Droid!
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-19-2013, 09:51 AM   #1
Apoc Nizmith
Rookie

Current Game: Knights of the Old Republic
Exclamation A Playable Sith Droid!

Yeah what the title says lol. I WANT TO BE FRIGGING GENERAL GRIEVOUS! LOL, maybe even with four arms but I don't think this game will let that happen so I will settle for 2 lol. Make em Shiny with lots of glowing parts, maybe some animation changes and droid "Huristic Processor" from starwars rp that allows you to move skill points around at will while in the ebon hawk from a comp terminal or something like that? IDK? He must BE GLOWY though, like the freaking hyperdrive glowy XD, and be able to equip droid armor and shield but have both jedi, and assasin droid feat trees? WOULD BE EPIC just sayin...

"My apprentice pushed me down a 362 meter shaft directly into the heart of the death star..." Darth Sidious's response as to why he left politics...
Apoc Nizmith is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Holowan Laboratories > Modding requests > A Playable Sith Droid!