lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Serious problems on Korriban.
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-12-2013, 01:53 PM   #1
Mister Nihilus
Lurker

Exclamation Serious problems on Korriban.

Basically, I'm doing the planets on KOTOR in a random order (which was okay according to a walkthrough I'm following), and after leaving Dantooine where Carth was told about his son on Korriban, I arrive on Korriban and get into the Valley of the Dark Lords only to find both Darth Banon -I think that's the name, Mallack's apprentice- (with his lackies) AND Calo Nord (also with his lackies). Both there, same time, same place, ready to kill me.

Seriously, I didn't even have to try to fight to know it was unbeatable, but even trying a couple of times nothing could actually work. This is on easy difficulty.

As a side note, Calo Nord doesn't appear on any other planet, anyone know how to undo this or fix this? I won't be able to get past Korriban unless they are both defeated.
Mister Nihilus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Padawan's Lounge > Serious problems on Korriban.

Tags
calo nord, korriban, kotor, sith academy, undefeatable