lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Party members missing!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 08-22-2013, 04:11 PM   #1
Jeremiahd33
Lurker

Party members missing!

Hello, Don't know if i am in the wrong forum but here goes.
I arrived on Dantooine In KOTOR 1 and ever since i arrived, misson, canderous, T3-M4, and Zaalbar are all missing! I just left Dantooine and have carth, juhani, and bastila but everyone else is gone.
These are the mods i have installed.
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...rce_Pack;97281

http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef..._Revenge;99985

also i have the 1.03 kotor official patch installed.
http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...OR_Patch;65132

Is there any way to get my party members back without starting a new game?
Thanks!
Jeremiahd33 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2013, 05:32 PM   #2
Codeluke
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR
I don't know but maybe installing one of the mods replaced important files. Is this the Best of PC KotOR or is it from Steam? Because Steam is already patched, so installing the 1.03 patch is redundant and could cause problems. That's all I can help with though, unfortunately I'm not a wizard :/
Codeluke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-22-2013, 10:15 PM   #3
Jeremiahd33
Lurker

no, i have the pc version. i installed the patch more than once but they didn't dissapear until i arrived at dantooine
Old 08-22-2013, 10:23 PM   #4
Codeluke
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR
Oh that's unfortunate. I'm sorry I can't be of any more assistance, can anyone else help Jeremiahd33 out?
Codeluke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2013, 01:35 AM   #5
JCarter426

I can't fix the problem, but I can get your party members back. I just posted the beta of K1 toolbox here. In it there is a tool for managing your party. Install the toolbox beta by running the EXE. Then add the item jc_party to your inventory with the cheat console or KSE whatever. An Address Book item will appear in your inventory and you will be able to activate it in the GUI where all the armbands appear. Do that and it will trigger a computer console, and you should be able to figure out how to add the missing party members from there.

However, whatever equipment they had on them when they went missing is probably gone forever, and you'll have to level them up again. Assuming you have been saving often and in multiple slots, you could go back and check what you lost so you can cheat that back in. I can't comment on whether the progress of their personal side quests will be affected.

JCarter426 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 08-23-2013, 01:22 PM   #6
Jeremiahd33
Lurker

thank you both so much!

I think i know why my party members disappeared. I tried to get some of the items in brotherhood of shadow: solomon's revenge with the kse saved game editor and they disappeared after that. thank you all so much!
Old 08-23-2013, 01:37 PM   #7
Jeremiahd33
Lurker

hey i have the address book, but how do you equip it? i cant equip it like an armband

Edit: nevermind! i got it! great too!
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Trouble Shooting > The Work Bench > Party members missing!