lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Revans fate from perspective
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-07-2013, 03:26 PM   #1
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
Revans fate from perspective

I did a quick search and couldent find a thread that awnsered my exact question so I'm sorry if it already exists.

Part of the reason I'm so interested in this is everyone will have diffrent biased awnsers based on not only Revan but also thier personal views.

So the question is: Revans fate? Not wether or not he dies, lives, etc... I'm wondering more from a this kind of view; Malak says: "Savior, conqueror, hero, villain. You are all things Revan and yet you are nothing. In the end you belong to neither the light nor the darkness. You will forever stand alone." Now what I'm wondering is why do you think Revan belongs to neither light or dark? Do you think Revan's fate was sealed from birth? Or maybe if Revan wouldent have turned evil, do you still think Revan belonged to neither side even before then? What about after KotOR do you think Revan can ever belong to either side?

Thanks-SupremeKotor

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Revans fate from perspective