lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Sith Stalker
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-26-2013, 09:29 PM   #1
jonathan7
Exiled Jedi...

Contest winner - Modding LFN Staff Member Veteran Modder Helpful! 
Sith Stalker

Sith Stalker...

You will need to be signed in to see the below screenshot. The mod adds a new enemy and items you can loot from them to the Endar Spire...

My apologies go to all involved with the mod, it was originally meant to be part of Force Fashion K1, which is hopefully coming soon, but in the mean time here is a 0.9 release of the Sith Stalker...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReadMe
Thanks very much to Stoffe for the awesome TSL patcher, please follow instructions here;

DESCRIPTION: Adds a custom charachter to the Endar Spire and new suit for the PC...

INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS: Run the patcher… After it has finished you will need to go to the "Streamwaves" folder copy the file "qgss01" from "For mo1aa" into "mo1aa" in your KotOR directory which will something like either of the following;

C:\Program Files (x86)\LucasArts\SWKotOR\streamwaves\m01aa
or
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\swkotor\streamwaves\m 01aa

Once that is done the mod is installed... Enjoy

AUTHORS: Qui-Gon Glenn, Dak Drexl, redrob41, Marius Fett, Varsity Puppet and j7
EMAIL: contact via release thread at www.lucasforums.com- KotOR section or at the Deadly Stream release thread
NAME: Sith Stalker
CREDITS: Qui-Gon Glenn, Dak Drexl, redrob41, Marius Fett, Varsity Puppet
FILENAME: SithStalker
FILE SIZE: Around 5MB Unzipped
DATE RELEASED: 27/10/2013

COMMENTS: Many thanks to all the different modders involved in creating this mod, it will be aprt of Force Fashion K1, but for now this is a taster;I should of released this much sooner than I did, sorry to all the others who contributed to the mod; especially Qui-Gon Glenn. I'm still reacquainting myself with TSLpatcher so am hoping to create a better installer soon, however this has been waiting too long to be released...

BUGS: Hopefully none.

PERMISSIONS: Credit must be given to all the above authors.

THIS MODIFICATION IS PROVIDED AS-IS AND IS NOT SUPPORTED BY
BIOWARE/OBSIDIAN ENTERTAINMENT
OR LUCASARTS OR ANY LICENSERS/SPONSORS OF THE MENTIONED COMPANIES. USE OF
THIS FILE IS AT
YOUR OWN RISK AND THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANIES OR THE AUTHOR IS NOT
RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY
DAMAGE CAUSED TO YOUR COMPUTER FOR THE USAGE OF THIS FILE.
Download Link (click me)

"Love is the only reality and it is not a mere sentiment. It is the ultimate truth that lies at the heart of creation." - Rabindranath Tagore

"Many a doctrine is like a window pane. We see truth through it but it divides us from truth." - Kahlil Gibran

Last edited by jonathan7; 10-26-2013 at 09:48 PM.
jonathan7 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > Sith Stalker