lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Does anyone feel bad about being bad?
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-28-2013, 06:21 AM   #1
Sith Sizzle
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR on PC
Question Does anyone feel bad about being bad?

Despite having the profile name Sith Sizzle, I don't play on the dark side that often. I've beaten the game on both sides, but dark side is more difficult for me. Not because it's too challenging, but because it wears on my conscience at times. When I'm talking to an NPC that is a complete jerk or has done bad things, I have no problem showing no mercy and disposing of him/her, however there are just certain dark side acts that always leave me feeling bad. I already feel bad enough on my own, but when Bastila and/or Carth are in my party they make me feel even worse. A true Jedi doesn't kill anyone unless completely necessary, but like I said I don't have a problem with saying horrible things and killing if I feel the person truly deserves it. However when it comes to NPC's that are indifferent about me and especially ones that are super nice, I just can't bring my self to start a fight, make someone feel bad, and possibly kill them and anyone that's with them. When NPC's are in trouble or are really nice, I just can't bring myself to take the dark road, especially if it's a certain species. It's darn near impossible for me to be mean to an Ithorian or a Wookie. It's just something about their pitiful tones when you threaten them and how downtrodden it seems to make them feel and I just don't like it. Does anyone else feel the same way?

Sith Sizzle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Does anyone feel bad about being bad?