lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: HD Black Ebon Hawk
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 11-21-2013, 08:58 AM   #1
Nixilus
Lurker

Current Game: Star Wars: KoTOR II TSL
Lightbulb HD Black Ebon Hawk

Hi guys! I'm glad to be here on this forum and I want to share my mod with you. So lets get to business...

Description:
It is a simple HD retexture of the Ebon Hawk. No new models or effects etc. just texture in black and gray gamma. I didn't make a base for texture by myself, instead I took it from other mods. So, I took base for my texture from "Black Ebon Hawk" Mod by Peter A Turner and also took some parts from "Vurt's KOTOR: TSL Ebon Hawk Retexture" by Vurt and made some magic with Photoshop In the end to make this texture I spend almost 18 hours. I did increase all details level, I made some relief-like surfaces, add some extra stuff* and did other scary things... and now ship looks more like movie-style ships.

Content:
There is two version of skin in archive - "Glass" and "No-Glass" (explanation on screens inside)
Glass version - contains textures with some kind of glass panels in mechanical parts of ship
No-Glass version - it's just texture AS IS, with out glass panels
Screenshot folder - contains screenshots

Installation:
If necessary make a backup!
Copy files from Glass(NoGlass)\Override folder to yours KOToR TSL\Override folder and replace if necessary

Removal:
Just delete following files from yours KOToR TSL\Override folder
002_EBO_Inside1.tga
002_EBO_Inside3.tga
002_EBO_Main1.tga
002_EBO_Main2.tga
002_EBO_Main3.tga
DRO_Ehok.tga
DXN_EBOHWK.tga
Gui_ebon_01.tga
KOR_Ehok.tga
LEH_EHawk01.tga
LEH_ehawk02.tga
MAL_EBO_Main2.tga
MGF_hawk01.tga
MGG_ebonhawk01.tga
NAR_EBOHWK.tga
PER_EH1.tga
TEL_hawk.tga
V_EHawk01.tga
V_ehawk02.tga
If necessary restore yours backup!

Credits:
Thanks to Emperor Devon for his mod and texture which I used as base for my retexture!
Thanks to Vurt for his mod and some texture parts I used in my retexture!
Thanks to Adobe for Photoshop!

Screens:
Show spoiler

Download:
You can download my mod here:
(On tsl.gamebanana.com)

or
(On moddb.com)

Last edited by Nixilus; 11-24-2013 at 05:13 PM.
Nixilus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2013, 09:38 AM   #2
GeorgNihilus
Forumite

Current Game: Skyrim
Red face Pretty scare and odd ... in the good way ...

Goodness dude ... Nixilus dude ... glass and no glass versions??

I need to check this in-game ... downloading ...

TSL Mods
Nar Shaddaa hidden complex http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef..._Complex;91257
Mandalorian camo Armors in-game http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=204159
Telos polar plateau sidequest 1.2 http://lucasforums.com/showthread.php?t=202436

KotOR Mods
A lost sith in a nameless world http://knightsoftheoldrepublic.filef...ss_World;96040
GeorgNihilus is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-21-2013, 10:06 AM   #3
Nixilus
Lurker

By the way, I used a "Glass version" of texture on screens
Old 11-24-2013, 04:12 PM   #4
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixilus View Post
So, I took base for my texture from "Black Ebon Hawk" Mod by Emperor Devon and also took some parts from "Vurt's KOTOR: TSL Ebon Hawk Retexture" by Vurt and made some magic with Photoshop
Interesting... I've heard of a Black Ebon Hawk mod by Peter A Turner (which was reviewed by Emperor Devon) but I haven't seen the link for Emperor Devon's version. Might you have a link to Devon's version?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-24-2013, 05:12 PM   #5
Nixilus
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
Interesting... I've heard of a Black Ebon Hawk mod by Peter A Turner (which was reviewed by Emperor Devon) but I haven't seen the link for Emperor Devon's version. Might you have a link to Devon's version?
This is truly interesting... Maybe this is the same mod... No, unfortunatly, I do not have the link to this mod, It's been a while since I downloaded it, but I still have archive with this mod. Here is Readme file from archive:
Show spoiler

So from readme I decide that Emperor Devon author of this mod, but if you say that there was no Emperor Devon's version then I should correct my description... Thank you for paying attention to such things!
Old 11-24-2013, 10:41 PM   #6
Isaac Clarke

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixilus View Post
This is truly interesting... Maybe this is the same mod... No, unfortunatly, I do not have the link to this mod, It's been a while since I downloaded it, but I still have archive with this mod. Here is Readme file from archive:
Show spoiler

So from readme I decide that Emperor Devon author of this mod, but if you say that there was no Emperor Devon's version then I should correct my description... Thank you for paying attention to such things!
Yes, the "-Emperor Devon" indicates a review by Emperor Devon.

Great job, by the way.
Isaac Clarke is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2013, 05:40 AM   #7
Nixilus
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
Yes, the "-Emperor Devon" indicates a review by Emperor Devon.

Great job, by the way.
Thank you!
Old 11-25-2013, 06:30 AM   #8
Sith Holocron
M4-78

Current Game: The Old Republic
Forum Veteran Folder extraordinaire Helpful! Alderaan News Holopics contributor 
In case anyone was going to say anything: Since the OP has credited Vurt in his read-me, Vurt is OK with his stuff being used.

Nixilus, could you compare your source material to the mod I linked to above to what you used for your mod? If it is Peter A Turner's mod (AKA Cap.BlackAcid's), it is only fair that he get the appropriate credit in the read me, right?

Considering trying out (or returning to) SWTOR? You may as well go through my link and help get me some SWTOR referral points!
Sith Holocron is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 11-25-2013, 09:06 AM   #9
Nixilus
Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sith Holocron View Post
In case anyone was going to say anything: Since the OP has credited Vurt in his read-me, Vurt is OK with his stuff being used.

Nixilus, could you compare your source material to the mod I linked to above to what you used for your mod? If it is Peter A Turner's mod (AKA Cap.BlackAcid's), it is only fair that he get the appropriate credit in the read me, right?
I had attentively compare both mods, and i can say there is no difference or i couldn't see any difference, except the readme file difference, and also existence Desktop.ini file (which is doesn't belong to mod anyway) in mod that you was linked to. It's just my ignorance... I didn't considered "Black Acid" as an author, I was thought it is part of mod name
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Editing / Modding > Taris Upper City Emporium > HD Black Ebon Hawk

Tags
ebon hawk, hd texture, kotor 2, star wars, tsl