lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Kotor Mods on Ipad/Iphone
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 12-30-2013, 04:48 AM   #1
nuttyuu
Lurker

Kotor Mods on Ipad/Iphone

Just thought i would say it is in fact possible to use mods on the ipad/iphone version of Kotor.

At the moment I am working on adding cheat console to the ios version of the game and then trying to get BoS:SR working next.

Show spoiler
nuttyuu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2013, 10:17 AM   #2
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
I suggest reading through the end of page one and through page two in this thread to see some of the research some of the other modders and myself have done on modding the mobile version.

http://www.lucasforums.com/showthrea...=212313&page=2

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2013, 05:39 PM   #3
nuttyuu
Lurker

I did so the other day when i first started working on the mods and it was helpful, i figured i'd start my own thread so i didn't hijack someone else's thread. I have found some interesting things that I will probably share later on today. If you too are working on iphone/ipad mods i'd be more than happy to share thoughts/findings.

Also i realized i should have posted this in the holowan laboratories, guess that is what i get for posting at 3 am xD
nuttyuu is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 12-30-2013, 05:59 PM   #4
supreme kotor

Current Game: Modding.. Wait is that a game?
Haha I'll PM a mod about getting it moved scince it seems like we will be working on this together. Any chance you have any info on the .vert or .frag files? Also have you got it to respond
to .ini changes?

Edit: let's not hijack the thread. PM me when you get a chance.

Current WIP: Learning to mod Kotor
supreme kotor is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Community > Ahto Spaceport Cantina > Kotor Mods on Ipad/Iphone