lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Mod compatibility
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-11-2014, 01:40 PM   #1
maltron66
Rookie

Question Mod compatibility

First of all, I'd like to express my sincere apologies to the admins, as I've probably posted this thread in the wrong place. Nevertheless, let's begin...

So, I've got a bunch of mods for TSL that I want to install and I was wondering if they're compatible with TSLRCM v1.8.2. I've checked some "Mod compatibility" lists on DeadlyStream, but couldn't find whether any one of those mods listed below are compatible or not. So, here are the mods I'm interested in:

- Bounty Hunter mod by Ben Fett (This mod restores the class Bounty Hunter and adds it to Mira)

- Ebon Hawk Cargo mod by Bill Hickle (This mod adds some plastic containers next to the workbench, places the lab station in the medical bay, and places 2 hiden compartments in the cargo hold)

- Curse Of The Sith mod by Team Hssiss (This mod by Team Hssiss adds a new level to TSL accessable by a pillar on Korriban)

- Combat Simulation Arena mod by stoffe (The Arena is a "mini-game" module where you can practice fighting against a variety of opponents, watch games between AI-controlled combatants, bet on AI matches and compete in the arena for credits)

- Ebon Hawk Smugglers Compartment Mod by envida (This mod adds a lab station in the med bay (medical room), container in the communication room and a smugglers compartment in the storage room, where the damage HK-47/Mira stands)

- Kreia's Mechanical Hand mod by Master Zionosis (This mod will allow Kreia to be able to get a mechanical hand from a mechanic on Nar Shaddaa)

- Onderon Palace Expanded mod by marif (This mod expands the Palace on Onderon by restoring three rooms, that were previously locked and inaccessible)

- Rebuilding The Jedi Enclave mod by Kreia (This mod brings an improvement on the showdown between Kreia and the Jedi Council)

- Remote Unlimited mod by SithRevan (This mod edits the appearance.2da file allowing you to equip Bao-Dur's Remote with different blasters, sheilds, and other items)

- Slums Of Telos mod by HdVaderII (This mod adds 4 New modules on Telos)

- Suvam Tan mod by Ender Wiggin (This mod aims to put back Suvam Tan, the merchant from the space station orbiting Yavin IV. He is in the Refugee Sector on Nar Shaddaa - the Exchange portion)

- High Stakes Pazaak mod by Achilles (This mod changes the wager amounts for 5 of the 7 characters you can play Pazaak with)

- Luxa Quest mod by WRFan (This mod will allow you to do the Arms Dealing quest even if you work for the Ithorians)

- Sparring Gauntlets / Carth Pager mod by Xcom (This mod introduces two special items: Sparring Gauntlets and the Carth Pager)

I'd greatly appreciate it if you could help me out on this... I've installed, uninstalled and reinstalled TSL over and over and over and over and over again (25 times I think...), and everytime something screwed up my game and I couldn't proceed in the game... probably because of mod incompatibility issues. Sorry for being a pain and thanks in advance!
maltron66 is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Telos Tourist Bureau > Mod compatibility