lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2014, 04:13 AM   #11
edlib
Close to the Edge

Current Game: DiRT 3; Forza 4
Hot Topic Starter 10 year veteran! Forum Veteran 
God, I hate it when they schedule me to be in early at work... it basically means that I am not going to sleep at all that night. Like last night, for instance...

And Monday mornings are particularly bad, since I also have to make sure the trash gets out before I go.

Of course, my schedule goes back to normal tomorrow... when I work until midnight. Which means I'll be a basket case all week, and probably never get my sleep schedule back on track until the next time I have multiple days off in a row... which could be a long ways away now.

Ah... A great way to start a new semester!

Native XWA.Netter (Nutter?)
edlib is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > XWingAlliance.net > 1. XwingAlliance > XWA Community Center > The One Year Thread 2014: Main Street Electrical Parade Through The Dark Side