lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Dantooine Enclave trenches
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-04-2014, 12:59 AM   #1
Ostrakon
Lurker

Dantooine Enclave trenches

I have noticed that in the Dantooine enclave there are trenches all around with nothing in them.

The only other place you find trenches on Dantooine is in the Sandral Estate but they are filled with water.

I'm wondering if the trenches in the enclave should be filled with water as well. Because when you revisit the enclave in TSL they are filled with water.

Is it possible that Bioware forgot to do this? If so then could water still be added to the trenches somehow?
Ostrakon is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2014, 02:21 AM   #2
DuckfromPortal
Rookie

Current Game: TSL
Could you show a a picture? it might be that they were preparing for war but never finished?

Quack
DuckfromPortal is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2014, 05:54 AM   #3
Lee Starcrowe
Lurker

Current Game: KOTOR
I've seen a lot of areas in the game that look like they really should be filled with water or something, but are empty. The islands in the Taris walkways, for another example. They're just wide, empty, featureless trenches, probably meant to be reflecting pools or fountains. Smacks of rushedness, it does.
Lee Starcrowe is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 02-04-2014, 05:13 PM   #4
Sith Sizzle
Rookie

Current Game: KotOR on PC
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Starcrowe View Post
I've seen a lot of areas in the game that look like they really should be filled with water or something, but are empty. The islands in the Taris walkways, for another example. They're just wide, empty, featureless trenches, probably meant to be reflecting pools or fountains. Smacks of rushedness, it does.
True, although ironically TSL included that detail yet rushed the game overall.

Sith Sizzle is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Knights of the Old Republic > Game Discussion > Republic Newsfeed > Dantooine Enclave trenches