lfnetwork.com mark read register faq members calendar

Thread: Your views on galen marek (star killer)
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Old 02-07-2014, 01:13 AM   #1
Yeo Bean
Lurker

Your views on galen marek (star killer)

What do you feel about him in general after he became "good" in the force unleashed, or through the entire force unleashed 2? I mean, because he utilizes all the "bad" sith powers, yet he has the right intentions and fights for the "good" side. Do you think that it what jedi should aspire to be? (or stuff like that)

p.s when can one post on the other forums
Yeo Bean is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Old 06-28-2014, 02:40 AM   #2
GrandMasterMarek
Rookie

Current Game: Star Wars the force unleashed
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yeo Bean View Post
What do you feel about him in general after he became "good" in the force unleashed, or through the entire force unleashed 2? I mean, because he utilizes all the "bad" sith powers, yet he has the right intentions and fights for the "good" side. Do you think that it what jedi should aspire to be? (or stuff like that)

p.s when can one post on the other forums
Well @Yeobean I was wondering when the movie new hope came out in the 70s/80s who started this war because there was two factions fighting for control of the galaxy & no one ever wanted to know who started it first when I first played this game I had no idea this boy would be the spark that ignited the fire of war throughtout the galaxy I don't think he is what jedi should aspire to be because his powers are a bridge between to species the lightining of the sith & the force powers of a jedi with both looking him to choose a side with Juno's persuasion he would choose the rebels I thought they should never made a second game I would have left Galen's death as his purpose in the war, becoming one with the force, his presence in the second game would have people guessing why his character did not appear in the first three movies I understand it would taken attention away from Luke,Han, Leia etc but hey every character deserves a chance the FU2 story was to short a third game was abandoned Galen being alive would cause Luke problems later in his life I would like to see a final showdown between them two settle off course Luke will win because his profile shows he was never defeated while alive.

The force lives forever it is what we do with it that reveals who we really are.
GrandMasterMarek is offline   you may: quote & reply,
Post a new thread. Add a reply to this thread. Indicate all threads in this forum as read. Subscribe to this forum. RSS feed: this forum RSS feed: all forums
Go Back   LucasForums > Network > Community Discussion > General LFNetwork Forums > Community Discussion > Your views on galen marek (star killer)